Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Anyone have laser jammers installed on their Genny?
    Jerziboi is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 1G Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Default Anyone have laser jammers installed on their Genny?

Members don't see this ad
    I've been looking at the Blinder HP 905 laser jammers to go along with my Redline radar dector, if anyone has jammers installed I would love to see pics of where you have them mounted. NJ State Police seem to be using laser more then Ka

Thanks in advance

suntzuaow is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Outside the nation's Capital

Default Re: Anyone have laser jammers installed on their Genny?

Yep, I have a 2012 R-Spec with have Dual AL Priority, YaV1, Waze and Laser Shield plate covers. If you want to be able to jam all the guns, get you the AL. A little more expensive but its greater protection. I'll see if I have pictures on my computer and post for you, but basically they are in the front grill, second from top on each end closest to the lights. I've had them tested several time and they JTG all the time. Even against the VPR Guns.

Jerziboi is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 1G Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Thanks for your reply. I was concerned about the placement because of the distance of the corners of the grill from the headlights. If you find the pictures that would be much appreciated

Beau2424 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Equus Ultimate

whats something like this cost a person?
    "HE WHO ANGERS YOU, CONTROLS YOU!"

suntzuaow is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Outside the nation's Capital

Members don't see this ad
    Depends. minimally you need a dual for the front and should cost you about 700 bucks, minus installation. I did my own install (hardest part finding where to go thru the firewall, then making sure the heads are exactly level). Go hear to check out the Al Priority which are rated the best, regardless of cost. http://www.alpriorityusa.com/ for more information on any and all counter measures, go here: http://www.rdforum.org/content/ and look around and ask as many questions as you want. There are numerous nerds, geeks and anarchistic who are more than will to answer any and all questions. You can even find someone who will install your system for you.