Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Wireless Charging G80 2017
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    dollfaceod is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Members don't see this ad
    Does the 2017 3.8 AWD G80 with ultimate package have wireless charging? Thanks.


  2. #2
    onailrof is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 2017 Genesis G80 V6 AWD
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by dollfaceod View Post
    Does the 2017 3.8 AWD G80 with ultimate package have wireless charging? Thanks.
    I'm about 99.9% sure it does not have wireless charging for phones. I have the same car and I don't remember anything on the website or brochures I've seen that mention that functionality (and I haven't seen it in the car). I'm leaving the 0.1% out there because I'm still haven't figured out everything the car can do!

  3. #3
    Bogey99 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2002 BMW 530i
    I live in San Diego
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Wireless charging is not on 2017 models but will be a new feature on the 2018 G80's, likely in Ultimate trim level, based on the "available wireless device charging" comment in their press release:

    http://www.genesisnewsusa.com/us/en/...rmance-styling

  4. #4
    MikeP is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Texas
    I live in Texas
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Nop, it doesn't

  5. #5
    EdP is offline Supporting Member What I drive: G80 AWD Ultimate Adriatic Blue
    I live in CT
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    2018 has it. Very handy, especially on a trip.

  6. #6
    jsmit86's Avatar
    jsmit86 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Elgin, IL
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Included on 2018 models with Premium or Ultimate Package, or Sport.
    2015 Genesis Signature 3.8 AWD
    Montecito Blue/Beige Interior

  7. #7
    Aaron420 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate 2017
    I live in Knoxville
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Has anyone bought a USB Qi charging pad for the Genesis G80? If so, which one and do you leave it in the from pocket with the USB and 12V ports?

  8. #8
    Spanky61 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: 2017 Genesis G80 Casablanca White
    I live in NM
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wireless Charging G80 2017

    Members don't see this ad
    Not available on the 2017 Genesis G80 Ultimate. You have to plug it in to the USB port.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MADISON ROSS MEDIA GROUP MARKETPLACE
Need products for your Hyundai Genesis? Check out these options below:


 

Check out what the competition is up to. The Kia Stinger is a large sport-oriented hatchback in the mold of the Audi A7.