Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: FS: 2009-2011 Genesis Sedan Front End Bra Mask
    CarLightTrends is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Default FS: 2009-2011 Genesis Sedan Front End Bra Mask

Members don't see this ad
    Selling a gently used 2009-2011 Genesis Sedan front end Bra Mask, this was used just a couple of times and is in perfect condition with no rips or tears. Asking $55 and this includes free shipping to the lower 48 states any one from Canada please contacts us for shipping rates.

Please contact us for payment we are accenting Paypal.

spirit73 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Default Re: FS: 2009-2011 Genesis Sedan Front End Bra Mask

Do you still have the bra? If you do I will give you $40.00 shipped to 33823 Auburndale Fl
    Larry

CarLightTrends is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Quote Originally Posted by spirit73 View Post
    Do you still have the bra? If you do I will give you $40.00 shipped to 33823 Auburndale Fl
    Larry
    spirit73

Yes it is available its your for $45, I just sent you a PM with payment instructions.

spirit73 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

I did not get a PM but I will give $45 .00 shipped please send the info to my emai at
    spirit73@tampabay.rr.com
    Thanks Larry

Quote Originally Posted by spirit73 View Post
    I did not get a PM but I will give $45 .00 shipped please send the info to my emai at
    spirit73@tampabay.rr.com
    Thanks Larry
    Larry

Just emailed you.

Members don't see this ad
    SOLD Admin please close.