Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: New Member
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

heisenberg_2000 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: CA
    I live in Simi Valley, California

Default Re: New Member

Members don't see this ad
    California won't allow to bring a new car into the state.Car needs to be a year old or have 10 or 12,000 on it. State wants the taxes.
    I found one on the great lakes and was adviced..., see above.

Doktormoo is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Grand Rapids, MI

I understand that the 2018 will be more expensive and comes with rear LCD screens. I really do not want those. Regardless, dealers not playing well leaves a bad taste in a customer's mouth. Seems to me that folks should be trying to earn a $70K purchase and not make it more difficult. Love the car, the dealership in Holland is nice, but the experience is less than one that I have had with Infiniti, Porsche, Mercedes, Land Rover, and Jaguar. I know, first world problems, but it should matter to Genesis.

Riley2323 is online now Been here awhile... What I drive: 2017 G90 Ultimate, Caspian Black
    I live in Connecticut

I suspect the only way you will get the Ultimate white AWD V8 is to call the Greenwood IN dealership and put a deposit down and drive down and get it. Only 300 miles from Detroit. Enjoy the adventure! The best part about this car is you can make a deal on the phone. There can be no bait and switch because the options are standard. 300 miles will go buy in a flash and you will want more with the G90. Rent a car one way.....DTW to IND for around $60 one way Avis.

IMG_1026.jpg

Miki is offline Hasn't posted much yet...

How far are dealers willing to negotiate on these off aticker (5.0 ultimate awd), as they are limited.

Riley2323 is online now Been here awhile... What I drive: 2017 G90 Ultimate, Caspian Black
    I live in Connecticut

11 to 12K seems to be the going discount.

Doktormoo is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Grand Rapids, MI

Members don't see this ad
    Well, I have good news to report. Mine is on the boat and coming here in 4 weeks. Not the experience I was expecting, but I am optimistic that it will be worth it. Thanks for all of the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12