Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: UNAVI Super Spring Sales Event
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CarLightTrends is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Default UNAVI Super Spring Sales Event

Members don't see this ad
    Spring is here and we are celebrating with an amazing sale!

Our UNAVI Super Spring Sales event!

Our new UNAVI F1 Hyundai Genesis Sedan and Coupe Navigation System will be on sale starting today and ending Sunday April 30th 2017 at midnight.

Our new UNAVI F1 will be only $999 out the door and will include a FREE Backup Camera, and FREE Shipping to the US and Canada.

Default Re: UNAVI Super Spring Sales Event

What are the details of the backup camera? What model what resolution? Thanks.

I think it is C1 camera... Can you please confirm? Also, you list free shipping but I see being charged for shipping. Thabks

CarLightTrends is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag Sodhi View Post
    What are the details of the backup camera? What model what resolution? Thanks.

I think it is C1 camera... Can you please confirm? Also, you list free shipping but I see being charged for shipping. Thabks
    Anurag Sodhi

Yes we're including our C1 camera for free and the shipping is also free, just select "country" then "your state" enter your zip code then "more carriers" from the drop down you will see the "UNAVI FREE Shipping" option.

In regards to the camera specs hope this helps you out:

Description : High-Sensitive 1/4" HD Color CMOS Sensor*
    Image Pixels : NTSC/PAL (800x533)
    Chipset : 1089 HD
    Camera Color : Black*
    Parking Line :* Parking guide lines ON/OFF selectable
    Lens : 170 Wide Viewing Angle
    Video out : 1.0V P-P composite 75Ω
    Operating Voltage : DC12V (Tolerance 9V ~ 16V)
    Waterproof : IP67
    Op Temperature : -30℃ ~ 70℃ (-22F ~ 158F)
    Min. Illumination : -0.05 Lux (Super sensitive low Lux)

Hi
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    A had a couple of more questions if you don't mind.
    1. Where can I find list of approved auto shops where I can get Unavi + camera installed? I live in Charlotte, NC
    2. The iGO primo website states that the last update was as of Q4 2016, so will the Unavi come with that update?
    3. Are the future map updates free or paid?
    4. Does the navigation use live traffic data, as in would the map re route if there is traffic on that route and some other route is faster. Is that included or an extra service?
    5. In future, can I apply updates to maps myself by downloading from iGO's website, via USB or does it have to be through Unavi channel.

Thanks
    Anurag

Hi
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    A had a couple of more questions if you don't mind.
    1. Where can I find list of approved auto shops where I can get Unavi + camera installed? I live in Charlotte, NC
    2. The iGO primo website states that the last update was as of Q4 2016, so will the Unavi come with that update?
    3. Are the future map updates free or paid?
    4. Does the navigation use live traffic data, as in would the map re route if there is traffic on that route and some other route is faster. Is that included or an extra service?
    5. In future, can I apply updates to maps myself by downloading from iGO's website, via USB or does it have to be through Unavi channel.

Thanks
    Anurag
    Anurag

I'll answer your questions in order, and can also contact us directly with any other questions as it would be quicker.

1. We have installers country wide and one of the way's that we help customers is after you have place your order with us, if you don't have an installer we'll look into our database and put you in touch with a network installer that is close you based on your order's shipping address. If we do not have a network installer close by, then just about any good installer can do the installation as our system is 100% plug and play.

2. Yes 2016 Q4 maps are the latest and all our units come with the latest update available.
    3. All future updates are done by the user and are only $59 via our map supplier www.naviextras.com
    4. Live traffic is not available currently.
    5. Yes you would update your unit via SD card and the maps would be via our map supplier www.naviextras.com

Hope this answers your questions and again you can contacts us directly at 786-338-1051

Thanks for the reply. So, I went to the naviextras website and selected unavi f1. It shows that the live traffic module is compatible there :

https://www.naviextras.com/shop/port...kageCode=66730

Are there some issues that's why you said not available?

Thanks
    Anurag

Thanks for the reply. So, I went to the naviextras website and selected unavi f1. It shows that the live traffic module is compatible there :

https://www.naviextras.com/shop/port...kageCode=66730

Are there some issues that's why you said not available?

Thanks
    Anurag
    Anurag

Its the hardware portion that is not ready. Our side of this our F1 is simply an amazing product on how it looks in the Genesis and how well it works and integrates into the car. Also the additional value that it adds to your Genesis.

Oh no. I was looking for a Gps solution that is atleast as good as Google maps on my phone which re-routes and provides best route based on live traffic. I guess iGO is not for me then, as I really want the live traffic function. Anyways thanks for all your help. Also is there any development going on for the next version of Unavi for genesis which might support this feature. or perhaps a change to unavi f1 itself?

I also noted that there was an option to install live traffic module with unavi x5. People have reviewed that quite extensively here at genesisowners.

2nd thing is that the picture of Unavi f1 ad that you posted also mentiona live traffic as optional.
    Last edited by Anurag Sodhi; 04-23-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Oh no. I was looking for a Gps solution that is atleast as good as Google maps on my phone which re-routes and provides best route based on live traffic. I guess iGO is not for me then, as I really want the live traffic function. Anyways thanks for all your help. Also is there any development going on for the next version of Unavi for genesis which might support this feature. or perhaps a change to unavi f1 itself?

I also noted that there was an option to install live traffic module with unavi x5. People have reviewed that quite extensively here at genesisowners.

2nd thing is that the picture of Unavi f1 ad that you posted also mentiona live traffic as optional.
    Anurag

If the live traffic is something that you want I'll check tomorrow and see if we have any X5s as the live traffic is truly a great function to have. There is a one time activation fee of $49 for as long as you own the unit and after its been activated there are no other fees associated with the live traffic.

I'll get back to you.

Members don't see this ad
    Anurag

We do have X5s available I sent you a PM with pricing and info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast