Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: 5.0, or Sport?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.0, or Sport?

armen212 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: G80 Sport polar ice
    I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: 5.0, or Sport?

Members don't see this ad
    awesome thanks. i already talked to someone else but ill ask for ronnie. I gave my numbers and said i want it under 600.
    In my Genesis garage: 2018 GENESIS G80 SPORT

akeelj is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2018 G80 Sport
    I live in Los Angeles Area
    Cars in my garage

Thumbs down Re: 5.0, or Sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    He was talking about a G90. A dealer who thinks they have found a sucker customer will try anything, especially on a lease where not all customers understand what they are paying for car. As member leggy mentioned, just ask another dealer.
    *CORRECTION* - The panic is back on!!! I called Keyes Hyundai in WH and confirmed they do have a G80S in their showroom (white/black) with an ask of $61K. That jives with what armen212 posted and may very well be the type of markup you can expect to see on the sport model for the next few months.

armen212 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: G80 Sport polar ice
    I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

you can relax buddy i'm in talks to try and get it under 600 a month right now, just waiting for money factor which seems to have gone up to.00064 and for the rv which i hope is like the g80 at 56.

Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by armen212 View Post
    you can relax buddy i'm in talks to try and get it under 600 a month right now, just waiting for money factor which seems to have gone up to.00064 and for the rv which i hope is like the g80 at 56.
    Let us know if you pull the trigger. So far, they are the only dealership in SoCal with a confirmed G80s on the lot. I was planning to head over tomorrow to see it in person.

I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

also I can confirm cardinaleway has it, I just received this pic from them.
    IMG_ca7rnares_20170502_124518617.jpg

leggy is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Armen, is the $600 out of the door (including tax, money factor, dmv fees)? If not then you are looking for ~ $650 out of the door price and that is too much for an msrp of 56k with RV of 54-56%. You may need to wait a little bit. Just my opinion.

AustinTX is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2015 Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan RWD (2G)
    I live in Austin, TX
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by akeelj View Post
    *CORRECTION* - The panic is back on!!! I called Keyes Hyundai in WH and confirmed they do have a G80S in their showroom (white/black) with an ask of $61K. That jives with what armen212 posted and may very well be the type of markup you can expect to see on the sport model for the next few months.
    $61,000 is the list price for an Audi A6 3.0T quattro Prestige - no discounts or special offers. That's a much better car in every respect.

If you heart is set on the Genesis 3.3T Sport, get a quote for an A6 Prestige from a local dealer (discounts and all) and take that to your Hyundai dealer and ask them why you should buy the Hyundai over the Audi at the same price. The only reason to get a Hyundai over a German brand or Lexus is the lower price.

That dealer must be on something really good - and anyone who pays above list price (or even list price for that matter) for a Hyundai must be on something equally good. Not sure if I want to try what they're on though, seems to cause some serious issues ...
    2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD Ultimate - Ibiza Blue/Ivory

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/413026.png
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis

Mark_888 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by akeelj View Post
    Ask? They can "ask" all they want and the answer will be NO. When trading stocks, there is the Ask and the Bid, and so tell them what you are willing to pay. They probably know that dealers have only one or two of them in stock, but as soon as the next shipment comes in I suspect that the price will come down.

I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

ok so Im saying 600 all together out the door even though technically i should be closer to 560.
    the car is 56500, get a selling price of 52000, (I'm applying dicounts that apply to me) 500 downpayment because they will match it, 1000 for loyalty, 2250 lease cash(I'm hoping it will apply now but for sure eventually it will).comes to 3750 in incentitives with 500 down. money factor I recieved from dealer was .00064 and rv is not known but hopefully 56% like the g80. 10k/36 btw. Ill try posting the numbers.
    P.S if theres a uber driver here you qualify for 1000 wich means 30 a month less so in my case that would be 530 lol.
    numbers1.jpgnumbers2.jpg

Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by armen212 View Post
    ok so Im saying 600 all together out the door even though technically i should be closer to 560.
    the car is 56500, get a selling price of 52000, (I'm applying dicounts that apply to me) 500 downpayment because they will match it, 1000 for loyalty, 2250 lease cash(I'm hoping it will apply now but for sure eventually it will).comes to 3750 in incentitives with 500 down. money factor I recieved from dealer was .00064 and rv is not known but hopefully 56% like the g80. 10k/36 btw. Ill try posting the numbers.
    P.S if theres a uber driver here you qualify for 1000 wich means 30 a month less so in my case that would be 530 lol.
    numbers1.jpgnumbers2.jpg
    Is this the deal they offered you plugged into LH or the type of deal you're hoping they will give you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast