Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GenesisFred is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?

Members don't see this ad
    Ohh it is real. I have video and audio. Randy Wise Hyundai in Flint.

GenesisFred is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?

The Genesis customer service has reached out to the dealership to contact me, with no response from the dealer. After i washed and cleaned up the car I found some damage. This might have to result in civil court.

jsmit86 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Elgin, IL

If that keeps up, Genesis Motors should terminate the dealer agreement.
    2015 Genesis Signature 3.8 AWD
    Montecito Blue/Beige Interior

I don't think the dealer will care. There is not a lot of people buying a Genesis in Flint. Not only is it the birthplace of GM but the economy isn't good.

Lord Humunculous is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2G Genesis V6 HTRAC
    I live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by waz View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me on April 1st when I took my car in to have the anhydrous mangling pin enabled through the adjustment of the cryptonastic bowling shim.

When I picked up my car I found a toll receipt from the Alaskan Turnpike, a mobile meth lab in the back seat, and a dead hooker in the trunk!

These damned dealers just get away w/ murder if you ask me.

OK, since no one else will, I'm calling BS, the mangling pin is not "enabled" by anything, it's part the static planetary hydrocoptic marzel vane without which side fumbling cannot be reduced through the use of a unilateral phase detractor which is why modial capacitive redactance is now handled by a panendermic semi-bolloid nofer trunnions automatically synchronized to the cardinal grammeters using only the ambiphasient lunar spurvis bearings.

Seriously, it's like you people have never worked on a car much less had to, at the very least, replace the drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce soinasodial repleneration.

I am disappoint.
    2016 V6 Ultimate AWD Montecito/Ivory

waz is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Western North Cackalacky

GenesisFred - my apologies for making light of your situation.

The hypodermic needle and child seat had me thinking that you were pulling our legs. Now I realize you're not.

Humunculous: "The Nofer Trunnions" and "The Ambiphasient Lunar Spurvis Bearings" would be good names for a band, don'tcha think?

If any of you are wondering WTF we're talking about, check this out:
    Currently drive/ride: 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate (Pamplona Red/Gray), 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT (Gray/Saddle), 1959 Ford F100, 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250, 1978 Kawasaki KZ 650

I don't understand the implied humor here?

seanracerx1986 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 1G Genesis Coupe

Members don't see this ad
    Any new update with this issue? Curious to know what's going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12