Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: G2 Sedan 18" Wheels
    thejhump is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan

Question G2 Sedan 18" Wheels

Members don't see this ad
    What is a good price for OEM (used or reconditioned) wheels? Should I buy OEMs or aftermarkets for winter tires if price is no concern?

cdccjohnson is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan
    I live in St Augustine

Default Re: G2 Sedan 18" Wheels

Where are you located? Maybe swapping out my OEM 18" They are perfect with zero curb rash. May also come with the OEM TPS.

thejhump is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by cdccjohnson View Post
    Where are you located? Maybe swapping out my OEM 18" They are perfect with zero curb rash. May also come with the OEM TPS.
    Heh Carmel Indiana, nowhere close to you unfortunately

cdccjohnson is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan
    I live in St Augustine

Members don't see this ad
    I would be willing to ship. Have shipped several set of rims over the years. All four are like new with zero issues. Will include TMPS sensors so all you would need is to mount the winter tires.

I would be willing to do all 4 for $850 shipped. You can call or text me directly if your interested. 904-844-3805