Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Need help to identify the fender liner side part number!!!!
    videopho is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in DFW TX

Default Need help to identify the fender liner side part number!!!!

Members don't see this ad
    I drove into a road debris that basically ripped open the front fender liner (driver side) last night.
    Looked into several web site including Amazon (which happens to have the least expensive price).
    Both part numbers are identified as front left or front right and neither ones says in reference to what?
    I lean toward the RIGHT SIDE is the correct one.
    Am I right?
    Any recommendation on any particular Hyundai genuine part on line site to buy from?
    Thanks

86811-3M200 (LEFT)
    86812-3M200 (RIGHT)

https://www.hyundainyparts.com/auto-...ber=1491305030
    2013 Genesis ReSpect Noir/Noir.
    Aluminum brush pedals. Winged badges all around. K&N A/F. PrecisionLED. Trunk Lid Spoiler.

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: Need help to identify the fender liner side part number!!!!

If it is drivers side on a USA model, it is left side.

PaFromFL is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

My driver's side front fender liner suffered an 8" slice from tire belt separation. I repaired it by soaking the slice with Shoe Goop, embedding fiberglass drywall tape, and applying a top coat of Shoe Goop.
    2015 Hyundai 3.8 Genesis Ultimate Casablanca White
    Reversible Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, Mud Guards, Rear Bumper Applique, First Aid Kit

GarnetTy1473 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Noblesville, IN

86811 is the left hand side. Get me the last 8 of your VIN and a zip code, and I'll see what I can do on one. I'm still showing 2 possible part #s for a 2013. Catalog isn't showing me what the difference between the 2 are though.
    John Nance, Parts Manager & G90 owner
    Terry Lee Hyundai/Genesis
    Noblesville, IN

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by videopho View Post
    Any recommendation on any particular Hyundai genuine part on line site to buy from?
    All of the dedicated Hyundai online parts stores are run by Hyundai dealers (but not sure about Amazon). The one you mentioned ships from a dealer in NY.

This dealer is located in south FL.
    https://www.hyundaioemparts.com/oem-...and-868113m200

Not sure if there are any online dealers located nearer to TX (although Jim Ellis Hyundai sells parts online and is located in Atlanta).