Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: What (K)elvin temperature do you think the Interior Button and stereo band is?
    Parasurfer1979 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 4.6
    I live in Wilmington, NC

Default What (K)elvin temperature do you think the Interior Button and stereo band is?

Members don't see this ad
    Okay guys,

So I came from owning 16 Acura/Honda products before switching brands (wanted to try something new. There is something I loved in Honda Products that are on the Hyundai Azera Which was a very close 2nd to this car (2012 Genesis 4.6).

Here's a night pix of that interior of the cabin at night.
    http://shows.autospies.com/gallery/a...&galleryId=391
    http://shows.autospies.com/gallery/a...&galleryId=391

I wanna swap the footwell lighting so that there is more Blue ambiance like this S-class MB, which is exactly what Honda's accessory footwell lighting for accord/civic would look like.
    http://www.extremetech.com/wp-conten...13C607_046.jpg

Even Hyundai Santa Fe has the footwell with blue ambient lighting. Its Calming. Even Boeing 737 "Sky Interior' has blue LED to give perception of night to reduce Jet Lag. I'm a pilot...lol.

Im new or i'd post the picture str8 in the thread. I cant even share mine yet But I need to go to some beach locations and parking decks down town.

Whats your opinion on this? Has any other Genesii owners made there footwell lighting blue? I'd LOVE to see it. I'm pretty sure ill be doing this but like to see pix to not waste money on bulbs purchased and not used. Good day folks.

stumpie is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: What (K)elvin temperature do you think the Interior Button and stereo band is?

Yes, I have lit the footwells blue with dynamic diode LEDs

I'll try to snap a night pic soon.

stumpie is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: What (K)elvin temperature do you think the Interior Button and stereo band is?

Members don't see this ad
    20171208_175345_HDR.jpg
    This was actually using Sylvania LEDs from Advanced Auto
    Attached Images Attached Images