Finally closed the deal on the 2015 Ultimate a week ago. Everything, I thought was done to my satisfaction. Front end alignment was done correctly at last & car goes down the road straight. After checking everything I thought I could I forgot the obvious, left side back seat window would not go down, dealer fixed it in about an hour. I found perhaps the only salesman in the whole dealership that fully understood the complicated (at least to me) nav and other systems. He sat in the car with me for about an hour and we went through about everything I needed, or thought I needed to know. Other then the completely useless "Certified" pre-owned moniker everything went well at the end. Not that it will do any good I'm writing to Hyundia and giving them my purchase experience with a "Certified" vehicle. I was told by the dealership the Genesis is in the process of becoming a stand alone brand like Lexus is to Toyota & Infinity is to Nissan. The only issue I have to deal with now is a 2015 Genesis is considered a Hyundai site vehicle and newer Genesis' are found on the Genesis site. So far millage not that great, but, I have had my foot in it quite a bit. All in all happy with the car just might take another month or so to figure out all it has to offer.