Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: WeatherTech FloorLiner
    vasy is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 2018 G90 Ultimate
    I live in VA

Default WeatherTech FloorLiner

Members don't see this ad
    Has anyone got WeatherTech FloorLiner in your G90? How do they fit? I'd like to see some pics if you have them. Only front liners are available according to their website.
    Here is the link to their site: http://www.weathertech.com/genesis/2...r-wheel-drive/

DUKES103 is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Massachusetts

Default Re: WeatherTech FloorLiner

I bought them and they fit oerfextly. they are more platic than the traditonal floor mat but the sides curve up a little to prvent melted snow/rain water from leaking out
    yes they do not have mats for the rear seats yet
    not home but will send u a picture when i get back assuming how i can figure it out on this forum
    I would recommend them

vasy is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 2018 G90 Ultimate
    I live in VA

Quote Originally Posted by DUKES103 View Post
    I bought them and they fit oerfextly. they are more platic than the traditonal floor mat but the sides curve up a little to prvent melted snow/rain water from leaking out
    yes they do not have mats for the rear seats yet
    not home but will send u a picture when i get back assuming how i can figure it out on this forum
    I would recommend them
    That's great if you can share a pic. I've used WeatherTech floorLiners for my other cars so I know their construction. But I want to see a real pic in a G90 before I buy them. Could you please shoot the pic so that the frontal portion (near the pedals both left and right side of the driver's mat) of the WeatherTech shows. Is yours RWD or AWD? Thanks.
    Last edited by vasy; 01-21-2018 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Added lsst sentence.

DUKES103 is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Massachusetts

awf
    brhome Wednesday will take a pucture and send it

- - - Updated - - -

awd

I live in Massachusetts

if some can tell me how to post a picture of the weather tech mst thst would be appreciated

EdP is online now Supporting Member What I drive: G80 AWD Ultimate Adriatic Blue
    I live in CT

if some can tell me how to post a picture of the weather tech mats thst would be appreciated
    When you reply click on "Go Advanced" on the bottom right and then you can click on an icon to insert image. Then choose the image file.

I live in Massachusetts

nope do not see that icon
    can u send a screen shot ??
    many thanks

Mcc is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2017 Genesis G90 Ultimate
    I live in Los Angeles

nope do not see that icon
    can u send a screen shot ??
    many thanks
    Are using a desktop computer? With this outdated website you have to go through all kinds of contortions to be able to post a picture from your phone or tablet

Gene2 is online now Been here awhile... What I drive: 2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
    I live in Glendale,AZ

On computer Click then on right side click go advanced.
    You can now type and just under area to type you can
    find manage attachments click on that.
    If you know where your picture is at, double click to add it

I live in Massachusetts

desktop. yes. gotcha. iphone no 👍

waveman is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2017 G90 3.3T AWD
    I live in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by vasy View Post
    That's great if you can share a pic. I've used WeatherTech floorLiners for my other cars so I know their construction. But I want to see a real pic in a G90 before I buy them. Could you please shoot the pic so that the frontal portion (near the pedals both left and right side of the driver's mat) of the WeatherTech shows. Is yours RWD or AWD? Thanks.
    Did you end up getting these? We don't get much snow or ice down here, but we've had a lot of rain, so the front has scattered bits of leaves, grass, and other debris. The WeatherTech liners seem to be well-constructed, but they don't look as good as the OEM carpets/mats.

I live in VA

Quote Originally Posted by waveman View Post
    Did you end up getting these? We don't get much snow or ice down here, but we've had a lot of rain, so the front has scattered bits of leaves, grass, and other debris. The WeatherTech liners seem to be well-constructed, but they don't look as good as the OEM carpets/mats.
    No, not yet. I decided to wait until they offer rear ones. Besides, Genesis also sells its own version as an accessory for $225-282 + tax (set of 4). Prices vary depending on which dealer you buy from. I'll choose 1 between the 2 suppliers but it might take a long time. For the time being, I cut 2 pieces of cardboard and place them over the factory carpeted mats on the front to keep the original mats clean.

waveman is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2017 G90 3.3T AWD
    I live in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by vasy View Post
    No, not yet. I decided to wait until they offer rear ones. Besides, Genesis also sells its own version as an accessory for $225-282 + tax (set of 4). Prices vary depending on which dealer you buy from. I'll choose 1 between the 2 suppliers but it might take a long time. For the time being, I cut 2 pieces of cardboard and place them over the factory carpeted mats on the front to keep the original mats clean.
    Thanks. I may hold off for now.

I live in Massachusetts

Members don't see this ad
    weather tech is a rigid plastic/rubber front seat mat. it holds snow etc. no comparison to oem mats at all
    downside is as ststed in other comments is they do not make any for the rear seats a real bummer
    i like the front weathertrac as it does the job. weather tech tells me “they are working on mats for the rear seats” no eta