Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Question about front end bumper clips
    MJ305 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2016 Hyundai Genesis sedan 3.8L
    I live in FL

Default Question about front end bumper clips

Members don't see this ad
    I have a 2016 Genesis 3.8 sedan, and I noticed that I'm missing a few of the clips that hold the top of the bumper to the frame, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy replacements for those clips, before I go to the dealership and they charge me an arm & a leg for just one clip..

Thanks

1FstYota is offline Registered Member What I drive: 3.8 AWD Ulimate
    I live in WA

Default Re: Question about front end bumper clips

Quote Originally Posted by MJ305 View Post
    I have a 2016 Genesis 3.8 sedan, and I noticed that I'm missing a few of the clips that hold the top of the bumper to the frame, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy replacements for those clips, before I go to the dealership and they charge me an arm & a leg for just one clip..

Thanks
    Ebay, I think they are 6mm push pin style, its like 7 bucks or so for 25 to 50.
    Daily - 3.8 V6 Genesis Sedan with minor cosmetic mods
    Fun car - 94 Supra Turbo (Lagzilla) Too much mods and custom stuff to list.

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Default Re: Question about front end bumper clips

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ305 View Post

Thanks
    Can you supply a pic? That way the official part number can be determined, and you can see if the online price is acceptable for the official OEM part.