Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Tips on getting a "new" Genesis
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlancaGenny is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: 2015 Genesis 3.8 HTRAC Sig/Tech
    I live in Rapid City

Default Re: Tips on getting a "new" Genesis

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by nash1991 View Post
    15 Genesis models have fantastic value currently in used market for the car you get. I just bought a 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate Parisian Gray last week for $27k with only 17k miles on it. A steal if you ask me.
    There simply isn't a better deal in the used car market that can beat the '15s and some '16s. Car and Driver, Road & Track, somebody needs to write an article regarding the "steal" of the decade" when it comes to our cars. However, I like being 1 of 3 in my area but still, nothing compares. Congrats on the buy!
    Current: '15 3.8 HTRAC with Sig/Tech - CBW
    Previous Gems: '08 C6 LS3, '07 300 SRT8, '94 Impala SS
    Fuelly App: http://www.fuelly.com/car/hyundai/ge...15/ssl1/741060

nash1991 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate Parisian Gray
    I live in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by BlancaGenny View Post
    There simply isn't a better deal in the used car market that can beat the '15s and some '16s. Car and Driver, Road & Track, somebody needs to write an article regarding the "steal" of the decade" when it comes to our cars. However, I like being 1 of 3 in my area but still, nothing compares. Congrats on the buy!
    Yeah I've only had it for 5 days or so but man do I love it so far! I've owned an Audi A8L and S5 in the past and driven plenty of BMW's and Mercs etc but nothing comes close to giving a value for your money like this Genesis does. Planning on enjoying it for a good 7-8 years at least!

sgrenald is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: No Genesis Yet!
    I live in Savannah

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by nash1991 View Post
    15 Genesis models have fantastic value currently in used market for the car you get. I just bought a 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate Parisian Gray last week for $27k with only 17k miles on it. A steal if you ask me.
    That's kind of exactly the model I want. The Genesis looks amazing in black. I had a black Maxima once. It looked great for the 10 minutes or so after I left the car wash. I've only seen pictures of the Parisian Gray. Looks almost blue. That might be the color for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquineas View Post
    I know you've mostly ruled out a 2015, but here's one currently F/S by a member with 11K miles(!).
    When did I say I was ruling out the 15s? That's pretty much what I'm going to end up with, unless I drag my feet for a few more months until the '16 leases start rolling in. Which I may do, because I have the luxury of waiting. I'm planning on heading to the Hilton Head dealer this weekend. They have a gold 15 Ultimate that they just got in, and I want to see what it looks like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12