Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Hyundai Equus Roll Call!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Red8958 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Equus Signature

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEKiD View Post
    Hello all I just bought my 2011 Equus Signature about 4 weeks ago. I use it for driving to my full time job, plus my part time gig as an Uber/Lyft driver.

I'm loving the car and so are my customers!
    Yo really nice car here is mine

Red8958 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Equus Signature

Default Re: Hyundai Equus Roll Call!

How do you post pictures

xiaphin is offline KDModerator
    What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in NC

Quote Originally Posted by Red8958 View Post
    How do you post pictures
    There are a couple of options:

1. You can attach pictures to your post

2. You can upload pictures to your album and link to it

3. Use a free picture hosting site and link directly to the image
    Debadged - 3000K HIDs - KDM Airbag - Black Chrome Rear Wing - LED Scuff Plates - SS Dynamic Edition Accel Pedal - Aluminum Brake Pedal - Coupe Metal Dead Pedal
    Suntek HP Bronze 40% Tint - Orafol 8300 Light Grey Tinted Heads and Tails - Avery SW900 Brushed Steel Wrapped Roof
    Junction Produce Beige Curtains - VipdOut Beige Neckpads
    09' SCC Grille w/Camera - Prada Side Engine Covers
    Air Force Suspension Bags
    Accuair e-Level Management - Dual 400s - 5 Gal Tank - Exo Mounts - Copper Hardlines - SS Fittings - Zaetec Digital Pressure Gauge - i-Level
    Infinitewerks LS01
    Front - 20x10+18 Rear - 20x10.5+28
    Liquid Bronze Face - Brushed Smoked Lead Lips and Centers w/logo Machined - 24k Gold Hardware
    Yokohama S.drive 245/35/20 All Around
    --------------
    IG - @pharrlower
    Discogs - xiaphin

sicksouljerk is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Equus Ultimate

Hello,

Not sure if I posted here already, but I was in Equustalk forum which got shut down. I traded in my Sonata for this big beast. Definitely the best side of Hyundai I've experienced. It's a smooth car. Bought used; 2013 Black Ultimate, 50,000 (just came out of a lease) immaculate inside and out. Extended warranty, $0 deductible, $27,600. Tbh, I think it was a steal. On here through mobile, as soon as I figure out how to upload some pictures you be seeing what. I've done so far, and still looking for other mods!

L8RSK8R is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Equus Signature
    I live in San Diego

I just picked up another 2014 Sig model. 25K miles for $32,000.
    Black on black, tinted windows & new tires.

My first 2014 Equus now has 173,000 miles

jamfunkr is offline Registered Member What I drive: 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in Oklahoma City

Smile Re: Hyundai Equus Roll Call!

Quote Originally Posted by L8RSK8R View Post
    I just picked up another 2014 Sig model. 25K miles for $32,000.
    Black on black, tinted windows & new tires.

My first 2014 Equus now has 173,000 miles
    If I may ask, how has your 2014 Equus performed with that impressive number of miles? I too own a 2014 Equus (Ultimate)...although I only have 21K miles on mine. As you can tell, I don't drive it very often and am curious how well these cars hold up.

Thanks!

jamfunkr is offline Registered Member What I drive: 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in Oklahoma City

I own a 2014 Equus Ultimate that I purchased in late 2013...I will share a couple of things that I learned over the years if you don't mind.

11. I need to try it again tonight, but I don't think the Adaptive Front Lights are working. It should be easy to tell by turning the wheel in the garage, right?

Answer...when you initially start your Equus, the headlights will go through an auto-adjustment function that tests the height, adjustment, and adaptive function by swinging side to side and up and down...that is a very good way to determine if the function is operating properly. Other than that, driving around a curve on a extremely dark road you will see your headlights follow the road versus shining off-road into the trees.

12. I like that the front bumper is high enough to clear parking blocks, I'm notorious for nailing them in the RL...

Answer...I would caution you on this one...I am not totally sure about the Signature...but, on the Ultimate you are able to adjust the ride height of the vehicle...when parking, one must be careful not to park above the parking block...on vehicle start-up, my Equus actually dropped in height and caused the front fascia to come undone once...lesson learned!

L8RSK8R is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Equus Signature
    I live in San Diego

I've had a strange slow speed transmission stutter. Started doing it about 15K miles into ownership.
    Took it many times to the dealer to diagnose/fix & they could never replicate the issue. I don't have time or patience for dealership repairs....they've always taken way too long at Hyundai.

Other than the tranny stutter, all is good.
    Nothing else mechanical (no fault of the vehicle) has been repaired or replaced.

I did have to replace a front air strut (drivers error)

Interior trim occasionally squeaks, dashboard has an area in the center which has curled upwards (maybe due to sitting in the sun every day)

Interior drivers door handle area is worn/scratched as is the face of the glove box.

Side sills get chipped/scratched from shoes, while getting in and out of the vehicle.

Front valance is very low. Parking stall curbs are not friends of the Equus.

Wheels are very easy to curb/rash, although they are cool looking wheels.

I'm very happy with the vehicles, they're great value for money.

I've now owned five Equus. Two 2014's, two 2015's (one of which was totalled) and a 2016 model.

Purchased one new and the rest were 1000-25,000 mile used vehicles.

P.S your profile signature says " 4.6 V8 " ....it's a 5.0 V8

Blindside is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2014 Equus Signature
    I live in Boca Raton, FL

Default New Owner

Hi All!

I just purchased a 2014 Black Equus Signature with 21,500 miles... the car is GORGEOUS! I look forward to many years of enjoyment. I will post pictures soon!
    Thanks!
    Chris

2014 Equus Signature
    2001 Jaguar XK8 Convertible
    2014 Kawasaki Z1000

Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Welcome aboard, new Equus owners! And congratulations!!

Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your Genesis for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Visit the Genesis Owners Group on Facebook and Google Plus!

Help support our community. For as little as $4.00 per month, you can help us pay our server bills,
    software bills, licensing, renewal & upgrade fees and more... Click here for more information.

Beau2424 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Equus Ultimate

"HE WHO ANGERS YOU, CONTROLS YOU!"

Ezydusit is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 1G Equus
    I live in Indiana

2014 Equus Ultimate Night shadow brown, ivory leather interior.

smoove01 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2015 Equus Signature
    I live in Bowie, Md

Good Morning Everyone, I used to be a 2009 Hyundai Genesis owner but I just purchased a Certified 2015 Hyundai Equus Signature, I love the car so far, Any Advice, tips or things watch out for when owning a Hyundai Equus to watch out for will be well appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to be talking to you all

2madd is online now Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Equus (2011-2016)
    I live in Serattle

20170310_082315.jpg20160818_151415_HDR.jpg
    This is a 2013 Signature and I have an 2013 Ultimate as well with the same front end treatment.
    Limo time here. The American lights and grille did not give this car a look of distinction. Now people have no idea what this car is.

ancdmd is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2014 Equus Ultimate
    I live in McAllen, TX

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by 2madd View Post
    20170310_082315.jpg20160818_151415_HDR.jpg
    This is a 2013 Signature and I have an 2013 Ultimate as well with the same front end treatment.
    Limo time here. The American lights and grille did not give this car a look of distinction. Now people have no idea what this car is.
    Did you buy the KDM lights and grille separately? Those parts aren't cheap!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011