Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: 2012 Sedan Wheel Photoshop Requests
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    scottdk is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in Minnesota

Default Re: 2012 Sedan Wheel Photoshop Requests

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruissimo View Post
    I don't know why you'd upgrade the 19's... but I guarantee you, for those of you considering aftermarket rims, please PLEASE post your 19's for sale on here.

+1

I'd buy 'em!
    2009 4.6 with Tech package Black on Black 56,000 miles
    2012 Kia Optima SX 2.0 GDI-t
    2003 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean H6
    2006 Sonata LX 3.3L - Sold July 1, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scott1tothe7
    2012 R Spec suspension conversion - Uniq rigid collars - Lip spoiler - R Spec wheels with wing emblems - KDM wing airbag - MagnaFlow setup - StopTech sport slotted rotors - StopTech stainless steel brake lines - painted grill - 245 45 19 Bridgestone S-04 tires

Kamkaze is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Ok I have several I'm looking at right now. Here they are and thanks in advance!!

Vertini Regency 20" & 22"

Vertini Hennessey 20"

Vertini Fairlady 20"

Vertini Birkkin 20"

TSW Lodrina 20"

TSW Valencia 20"

MRR HR3 20"

jastylr is offline Registered Member What I drive: 3.8 V6 Sedan

I have 20" Vertini Hennessey's on my car with a staggered fitment. Here's the real thing on my car:

Another forum member, newman, just purchased a set of them in 19" as well.

Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8 V6, Black, Technology Pkg
    Staggered Vertini Hennessey Wheels, 20"x8.5" (front) - 20"x10" (rear)
    Falken FK-452 Tires 245-35-20 (front) - 275-30-20 (rear)
    Lowered on ARK Performance DT-P coilovers
    R1Concepts cross-drilled/slotted rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads & painted calipers
    Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust
    Chromeintakes CAI
    Rear lip spoiler
    Re-badged
    Tinted windows
    JL Audio JX500 Amp and Kicker L5 10" Subwoofer Enclosure

newman is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by scottdk View Post
    +1

I'd buy 'em!
    I will have a set of stock rspec wheels and tires to offer in about a week. If anyone is interested pm me and we can discuss.

Cheers,
    Newman

Here is a quick Photoshop image of some of the wheels listed above. I used my car which is lowered quite a bit and has 20" wheels with very low profile tires so these may not look the same if you have a different setup. Also, depending on the offset, there may be more or less wheel lip.

In order from top to bottom:

1) Vertini Regency
    2) Vertini Fairlady
    3) Vertini Birkkin
    4) TSW Londrina

Thumbs down Re: 2012 Sedan Wheel Photoshop Requests

Thank you and your car looks great! What offsets and tire sizes are you running? Also how much lower than stock are you?

Interested in these too if you get a chance can you ps them too?

scottdk is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in Minnesota

Please do these too, they're my favorite
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kamkaze View Post
    Interested in these too if you get a chance can you ps them too?

Not much of a fan of the color but here you go...

Thank you and your car looks great! What offsets and tire sizes are you running? Also how much lower than stock are you?
    Thanks, I don't recall the exact offsets. I want to say the rears are +35 maybe. The shop that I purchased them from determined which offset would work in the rears which are 20x10. I think stock wheel offsets are like +45 but again, I don't recall. My car is lowered several inches. If I recall correctly, I think I'm almost maxed out or close to it on the coilovers as far as how low they can go.

newman is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by jastylr View Post
    Thanks, I don't recall the exact offsets. I want to say the rears are +35 maybe. The shop that I purchased them from determined which offset would work in the rears which are 20x10. I think stock wheel offsets are like +45 but again, I don't recall. My car is lowered several inches. If I recall correctly, I think I'm almost maxed out or close to it on the coilovers as far as how low they can go.
    I ca confirm that the Vertini Henessey's are 35 mm offset. At least the 19 inch are. I read somewhere that the Genesis can handle 35 to 45 mm offset. The stock wheels are 45mm. Which of course is only 1 cm difference.

Cheers
    Newman

Not much of a fan of the color but here you go...

Thanks again, and I wasn't sure about the color either but I just wanted to see. I'm definately looking for something that stands out, as this vehicle will eventually be a show vehicle. I will be doing very aggressive offsets and as low as these coilovers will go, purely for looks (well to my style and tastes atleast). This is my last project:

Ok thank you that helps out alot. I know I can get them in more aggressive offsets, I just wanted to see what you had on ur car, so I can make a decision. I know one guy was running a 20x11 +29 which was a little too aggressive for me, but atleast I know as long as I go less aggressive than that it will fit. I have one other question, do you know if the sedan has camber adjustment from the factory? I know my Genesis coupe has alot of camber adjustment in the rear but none in the front from the factory. I'm wondering what if any you had to buy in order to dial in your camber (if any)

skcbb is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan

JASTYLR.....well ive said it before but its worth repeating. thats the nicest ginney ive seen. i have the same car w/4.6. id love to copy the look. will the lowering void the warranty?

Members don't see this ad
    Ok thank you that helps out alot. I know I can get them in more aggressive offsets, I just wanted to see what you had on ur car, so I can make a decision. I know one guy was running a 20x11 +29 which was a little too aggressive for me, but atleast I know as long as I go less aggressive than that it will fit. I have one other question, do you know if the sedan has camber adjustment from the factory? I know my Genesis coupe has alot of camber adjustment in the rear but none in the front from the factory. I'm wondering what if any you had to buy in order to dial in your camber (if any)
    I don't believe so although I could be completely wrong. I changed out my suspension quite a while ago and when I purchased my coilovers, the description said that they had pillow-ball mounts for adjustable camber. When I placed the order and talked to the people, they said that the image and description on their site was actually for the Coupe version and that the Sedan version didn't have the adjustable mounts for whatever reason. The place I had install my coilovers said they could not adjust the camber on them.

I have new Stance coilovers on order since April and apparently they are due into their hands in September. The image of these also showed pillow-ball mounts so we will see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast