Genesis Elevates Vehicle Ownership Experience With All-New MyGenesis WebsiteSal Colascione III
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 19, 2017 – Genesis is simplifying and elevating the vehicle ownership experience by launching an all-new website for its owners. MyGenesis enhances the ownership experience by giving access to personalized vehicle information at the touch of a button. Owners are provided with the following information and resources:
- Number of miles until the next recommended maintenance
- Book vehicle pick-up and drop-off through Genesis Service Valet
- How-to videos for items like Bluetooth pairing, Smart Cruise Control and Genesis Connected Services
- Monthly vehicle health report and recall alerts
- Amazon’s Alexa or Google Home connection instructions
- Access to Connected Services such as remote start with climate control
“At Genesis, we believe that time is the ultimate luxury,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. market. “MyGenesis is designed to further enhance the ownership experience by making it faster and easier to access many of the benefits of being a Genesis owner. With MyGenesis, we aim to deliver on the Genesis brand promise of a seamless digital experience.”
Recommended maintenance timeline inside MyGenesis
MyGenesis is the latest example of what Genesis calls mindful innovation — striking the perfect balance between the needs of consumers and technological feasibility. It joins the Genesis Intelligence App, Genesis Virtual Guide App and Skills for Amazon Alexa and Google Home as part of a personalized digital experience that helps customers get the most out of their Genesis ownership. MyGenesis has a fully responsive design that can be viewed on all mobile devices and computers. Owners may access MyGenesis by visiting MyGenesisUSA.com.
Service Valet tool found inside MyGenesis
Bluetooth pairing instructions found inside MyGenesis
Genesis Connected Services, which is complimentary for the first three years of ownership, is integrated into MyGenesis to help owners access key connectivity features of their vehicle. These connectivity features include:
- Remote Start/Stop
- Remote Door Lock/Unlock
- Car Finder
- Curfew Alert
- Destination Search and Send-To-Car
Need-to-know content is available to owners to help guide them through their ownership experience with features like Genesis Resources and the MyGenesis Dashboard. MyGenesis also has an easy-to-use search engine.
Featured sections on the new MyGenesis.com:
- Owners can search MyGenesis for articles, manuals, dashboard indicators, videos and FAQs
- These resources are designed to help owners get the most out of MyGenesis and their vehicle. Resources are available without being logged in.
- Owners get a single, unified view of their vehicle’s health, including upcoming maintenance, scheduling of maintenance, Monthly Vehicle Health Report, service history, and recall alerts.
Genesis Connected Services
- Schedule Genesis Service Valet or Vehicle Drop-off
- Recommended Maintenance Schedule
- Monthly Vehicle Health Report
- Recall Alerts
- Manage Preferred Service Location
- Service History
- Genesis Accessories
- My profile and vehicle information
- Manage account security
- Manage communications preferences
- Manage notifications and alerts
- Contact Genesis
To access these features, owners can create an account at MyGenesisUSA.com or set up an account at any dealership at the time of purchase.