- The exceptional lineup of automobiles is the Guide’s highest ranking
- Sleek design, dynamic performance, uncompromising safety technology attributes and the highest levels of refinement set model apart
- Offers exclusive ownership experience which has surpassed assumptions
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Nov. 17, 2016 – Consumer Guide® Automotive just added the Genesis G90 premium luxury sedan to their 2017 Best Buy list. To figure out the winners of the award, Consumer Guide Automotive editors test drove and intensely evaluated over one hundred new automobiles in the U.S. market throughout 2016. This list of premier vehicles having received a Best Buy Award, earns the guide’s top ranking.
“We are humbled by this recognition. It represents the manifestation of our goal for unparalleled success of the Genesis G90 in the premium large car class,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. “We worked hard to ensure the G90 delivers sleek design and dynamic performance, coupled with world-class technology and the highest levels of refinement. We are honored that our flagship model is recognized for surpassing expectations.”
Launched in October 2016, the G90 is quickly differentiating itself in the distinguished premium luxury car segment. It features a choice of two engine options, an uncompromised level of standard sophisticated safety technology, along with best-in-class standard luxury enhancements. The G90 also features the first-ever Amazon Alexa skill that allows owners to send remote voice commands to their vehicles by means of an Alexa-enabled device and Genesis Connected Services.
Providing two unique groundbreaking performance options, customers can select an all-new formidable 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 or an available 5.0-liter V8 GDI engine. Both engines are offered with the advanced H-TRAC® AWD system.
The G90 also features world-class safety and security technologies. This comprehensive collection of advanced standard safety advancements functions to reduce risk and maximize safeguards for the driver, passenger and other drivers alike:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Smart Blind Spot Detection (SBSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) and High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Pre-active seat belt and nine airbags
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start
- Electronic Parking Brake with Automatic Vehicle Hold
- Multi-view and forward-view cornering camera
- Front and rear parking sensors