Bluelink vs genesis app

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I spoke to Genesis and Hyundai they said the app will be intermittent (up and down) until tomorrow. Genesis are having Blue Link server problems the same problem with the Hyundai. Both systems are linked and it is a country wide problem until tomorrow.

surprisinguy

Registered Member
NC
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Updated the app again a few minutes ago. Still "server" errors and wont connect. I actually called them today and they said just wait until tomorrow as most of their servers are down.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
You can logout, turn off notifications, or uncheck the leave logged in on the sign-in screen. No battery use and you can also turn off running in the back ground.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
I woke up this morning and hit the start button and got another error message. Tried twice with no luck. Got ready for work and tried one more time and it worked.

Sounds like they still have issues out there.

I'm using Bluelink with 2015.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Every thing is up and running now from Hyundai BlueLink and Genesis BlueLink.

bigdaveinomaha

Registered Member
Anyone else still having issues with this? I'm using BlueLink on a 2015 and I can't get the doors to lock, vehicle status, remote start, etc. I deleted the app and reinstalled and still won't work.

rbwillnj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Didn’t work a moment ago but works fine now.
Genesis sent out an updated app the next day, but I found that I had to delete the app from my iPhone than install it again from the App Store. Works fine on my iPhone now..

dudmleh522

Getting familiar with the group...
Anyone have problem with calander not being in right time zone for genesis app? I live in arizona where there is no day light savings the genesis app will be hour behind giving me alerts for my schedule

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
I sure wish the car start feature would also give option to turn on the REAR defroster. Last few mornings I've started my car early, I couldn't see anything out the back window due to it being frozen over with frost. Front window was nice and clear of course.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.