• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hyundai Equus Roll Call!

smoove01

Hasn't posted much yet...
Bowie, Md
Good Morning Everyone, I used to be a 2009 Hyundai Genesis owner but I just purchased a Certified 2015 Hyundai Equus Signature, I love the car so far, Any Advice, tips or things watch out for when owning a Hyundai Equus to watch out for will be well appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to be talking to you all

2madd

Serattle
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
20170310_082315.jpg 20160818_151415_HDR.jpg
This is a 2013 Signature and I have an 2013 Ultimate as well with the same front end treatment.
Limo time here. The American lights and grille did not give this car a look of distinction. Now people have no idea what this car is.

IIAF4SQ

Tornado Alley, Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
2013 Equus Ultimate here, Satin White Pearl with creme interior. So far the car is great. Currently has 60K miles on it.

It will be my company's demo car, along with my partner who owns a 2012 Equus Signature. We are a manufacturer of mobile audio speakers and amplifiers, and soon home speakers and amplifiers. We are set to unveil the company in late April 2018. I will be at car audio shows around the country so if you see me out, give me a shout. haha..that rhymed. :D

Hellrazor2u

NJ
2013 Equus Ultimate owner 43 K white satin pearl ,cream interior .......only mods .........Hyundai rear badge swamped with Equus one ....and 5.0 emblem installed rear trunk.

Love the car ....only problem is paint chips, and dealer touch up is useless Code AT ( turns grayish when dry ) looking for a plain Satin white just for small dings. Deffinitely to invest in under door clear skin ,and possibly the trunk. Maybe there is a body man out there that can figure out the closest plain white. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your adding your audio to car , as a DEMO ?

IIAF4SQ

Tornado Alley, Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Yes, my car will be a demo car for our speaker company. Although we pushed the install back awhile.

slvslv

Registered Member
Kansas
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I've been driving a 2016 Signature since I bought it new in August 2016. Currently 15,500 miles. Black/Black. Replaced rear Hyundai badge with Equus badge. Thinking of adding the 5.0 badge (or maybe the G90?).

Great car. Haven't had any issues other than some iPod integration quirks that I have since found work-arounds to remedy. This car replaced a 2009 Genesis 5.0 that was a great car, too! I highly recommend these cars! - Brent

bhayes00

Vienna, VA
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I have a 2011 with the adjustable suspension links available on ebay. I tried to add a 30mm spacer in front and a 15mm in the rear, but had to remove them due to steering wheel shake.
Equus Suspension.jpg
Equus Suspension 2.jpg

cmhsieh54

Getting familiar with the group...
Just bought my 2014 Equus Ultimate a few months ago here in Korea
Night Shadow Brown exterior with Chocolate Brown interior.

The Korean OEM grille really takes this car to a different place...! KakaoTalk_20180412_165449650.jpg KakaoTalk_20180412_165519057.jpg

lee polowczuk

Just bought a 2015 Equus Black/Black Signature 35k miles.

Trying to get info on the extended service warranty... can't seem to get a straight answer.

IIAF4SQ

Tornado Alley, Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Totally agree. I want to black out all the chrome trim on my car, as well replace the Hyundai emblem on the rear trunk to the Equus one. Also how large and wide are the wheels?

SWS

Registered Member
Middletown NJ
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Just bought a 2015 Equus Signature with only 6k miles dealer CPO, in service date Dec 15. Looking to learn about the car, for my Samsung phone what do people suggest for connecting my Note8 to the Equus. I don't really understand BlueLink is that what I need? So what should I learn, please teach me. I Love Love Love this car. The dealer is offering the Certification at his cost, seems like a no brainer since I have so few miles? Equus1 .jpg EquusFront.jpg EquusFrontseat.jpg EquusRearQuarter.jpg EquusBackseat2.jpg EquusBackseat.jpg

jdgpro

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Just got a 2016 Signature Equus CPO 16,080 miles. Found it in KC, MO and had it shipped to Lafayette, LA. I replaced the trunk badge with an Equus badge and tinted the glass. Next weekend I will install a 3M clear bra kit on the entire front end and mirrors.

g_855463

I am in Baton Rouge. 2015. 43k. Only issue is creaking headliner. Will take it to dealer before warranty expires. Black/black

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums