License Plate - Frame or Naked

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I currently have no frame around my plate, but something about just doesn't look right to me. $60 for the official Genesis plate is a little absurd though. Just wondering what others are using for inspiration.
Thank you cza11 for the photo. Luckily your province has a neutral colored plate that blends into your car’s color (is that silver?) I think a modest silver frame that hides the rough edges of the plate would look good.

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Just last night I ordered a carbon fiber frame on Amazon. 30 smackaroos. Hopefully it will look good on the G80 Sport. Waiting for my specialty plates, which might take a month or more. Once in, I'll take/upload some pics.

View attachment 14427
I’m in CA also. HATE the std CA plates. Are you getting black plates or something else. I’m thinking maybe Yosemite or Lake Tahoe depending on my future G70’s color. If I can get Siberian Ice, the Yosemite or Lake Tahoe plates might match well.

Fuddy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I’m in CA also. HATE the std CA plates. Are you getting black plates or something else. I’m thinking maybe Yosemite or Lake Tahoe depending on my future G70’s color. If I can get Siberian Ice, the Yosemite or Lake Tahoe plates might match well.
Getting Submarine Veteran plates. The Lake Tahoe plates are nice. I travel to CA frequently. 6B6DFDE6-DF53-4A34-9DDC-B5237AD63CE8.jpeg

Gianttama

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone found a tow hook plate holder yet? I have had no luck with it. World like to put it on the side and show off the grill instead.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.