• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

PSB warning

Rhodes

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I had the same issue with my 3.8 AWD ultimate. Luckily at 59,300 miles. Dealer initially said they couldn't recreate it, but when I got there we sat in the car for a minute and it popped up. None of them had ever heard of it, but they called the "tech line" and within an hour they said to replace the fuel pump controller, assuming that's the same thing as the FCM. Picking it up today, hopefully it's solved.

corneliusw

Hasn't posted much yet...
I had the same issue with my 3.8 AWD ultimate. Luckily at 59,300 miles. Dealer initially said they couldn't recreate it, but when I got there we sat in the car for a minute and it popped up. None of them had ever heard of it, but they called the "tech line" and within an hour they said to replace the fuel pump controller, assuming that's the same thing as the FCM. Picking it up today, hopefully it's solved.
Let us know if it worked and if they had to reset anything after installation of the fuel pump controller. Seems like there's been quite a few people with this issue.

Rhodes

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Let us know if it worked and if they had to reset anything after installation of the fuel pump controller. Seems like there's been quite a few people with this issue.

1 week, no issues. Don't know what they did at the dealer to install, but considering how fast the "tech line" came back I'm surprised there isn't a TSB on it.