Tire Issue may make me trade this car away

TinsleyC

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Dallas, TX
Genesis G80
Salcirabisi, if you're interested in a squared up set of Genesis type wheels, we do see them for sale on this forum from time to time. You would need to check fitment of course, but if it worked out, you would be happy in the long run. Chances are they will just bolt right on.

salcirabisi

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Indianapolis
Equus (2011-2016)
LOL. I really do not think that aftermarket wheels look better than the stock wheels on the Equus and 2015+ Genesis 5.0 models. Well, they may look nicer with 20in+ wheels, but the ride quality is diminished when these cars ride on heavy 20in+ wheels in my opinion. Its becomes form over function.

I love how the Equus look with the stock wheels. Perfect out the box like most high end model Hyundai/Genesis cars.

Bad roads will mess up a set of wheels on any make of car, so trading the Equus will not solve that problem. Buy some stock wheels/tires and take better roads.:)
And get my freakin eyes checked! lol

ancdmd

Hasn't posted much yet...
McAllen, TX
Probably need your alignment checked at least once a year, if you drive on garbage roads all the time. Misaligned car will cause funky tire wear which can lead to blowouts when impacting potholes.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums