What cars are you guys trading/selling to switch to a g70??

joneillnj

Hasn't posted much yet...
I came from a 2015 Mustang GT to the G70. So I suppose I cross shopped them. I definitely miss the Mustang. The rumble of the V8. The standard transmission. The little customizable features, the interior ambient lighting, the better gas mileage. I'd keep them both if I could afford it. Having said that living in Canada I am happy to have an AWD car that I can drive year round.
Fair enough - I was thinking that most people would decide the type of car (2 door coupe vs 4 door sedan) before they started evaluating contenders/truly cross shopping. I guess not :)

Last edited:

cars2see

Thread starter #22
I came from a 2015 Mustang GT to the G70. So I suppose I cross shopped them. I definitely miss the Mustang. The rumble of the V8. The standard transmission. The little customizable features, the interior ambient lighting, the better gas mileage. I'd keep them both if I could afford it. Having said that living in Canada I am happy to have an AWD car that I can drive year round.
hold on.... you said you miss the 15 mustang gt which i 100% agree with but a reason for that is the better gas mileage? Your telling me the mustang got better gas mileage than your g70?

cars2see

Thread starter #23
BTW i appreciate all you guys giving your input on this! its always nice to see what others thoughts are on this matter.

Im also getting super frustrated with this cars debut in USA. i feel like hyundia/genesis needs to handle this dealer issue or whatever is holding these cars from hitting the dealerships fast. i got ants in my pants!

WhoIsHomer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Edmonton
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I thought it did but I don't remember exactly what I got on the mustang. Maybe the G70 is a tad better?
Compare Side-by-Side

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.