Where can I get a MSA X pipe and cat delete

appdroid

Hasn't posted much yet...
Schamburg, IL
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hello Paul,

quick question about Mufflers. do you know the Muffler part number? Thanks

I paid about $950 for the exhaust and $150 for the test pipes. The setup is a bit expensive, but it's pretty close to what I was quoted from 2 different performance shops in the area to do a custom 2.5" in stainless from the downpipes back with an X pipe.

I did the install myself in my garage and it took me about 2 hours start to finish with hand tools.

If you do happen to order the catback setup, be patient. No one, and I mean no one has them in stock since practically no one modifies these cars for some reason.. If you order it, it will be made to order by MagnaFlow, so you're looking at a minimum of 3 weeks before it's in your hands.

Paul

Jacksonville, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
If I were to guess, I would say that the first set of mufflers are Magnaflow part # 14416 which are 4" round and 14" in length 2.5" inlet/outlets and the rears are part # 14226 which are 5x8x14 ovals. The mufflers are designed to use the factory outlets on the bumper and don't include fancy tips like is available for the 4.6.
upload_-1 (3).jpg

appdroid

Schamburg, IL
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Cannot thank you enough for all this information. I bought two of each mufflers and now looking for a muffler shop. One of the shop i called asked for the length of pips from cats/test pipe til rear muffler. So my next quest is to find out the length of pips. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks in advance for your help again.

If I were to guess, I would say that the first set of mufflers are Magnaflow part # 14416 which are 4" round and 14" in length 2.5" inlet/outlets and the rears are part # 14226 which are 5x8x14 ovals. The mufflers are designed to use the factory outlets on the bumper and don't include fancy tips like is available for the 4.6.
View attachment 14017

G-541225

Update to this, I picked up a set of delete pipes for a V-6 coupe from a company called CNT. They are the exact same length and flange setup as the secondaries on the 5.0
Do you know if these will fit the 4.6 as well?