Apple car play

need4spd

Registered Member
Thanks, I got the Waze update this morning, I have the signature, so no dial to use, on the touchscreen it was good.

I did not notice an issue with the location of the icon, as there are two text boxes that come up on the left with info so they icon is offset to the right to give you more of a view what is around the icon.

I used Waze on 2, 1 hr drives I had to do today and it worked well for me.

kocyk123

Hasn't posted much yet...
Streamwood, IL
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Is it the Ultimate with bigger screen and jog dial?

kocyk123

Streamwood, IL
Genesis Model Type
The Ultimate has a different head unit and is not upgradable to run ACP or AA
Thank you EdP for the confirmation. This is what I thought from reading all forums but I was hoping that someone might have figured out the way to get it on Ultimate. I guess I will wait until I get my G90 in a year or two... or three :)

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

sgrenald

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Savannah
Genesis Model Type
I just got my new iPhone last week, and Google Maps showed up right away. Waze came a few days later.

BENITO.THE.FLOW

Genesis Model Type
Can anyone direct me on how to get the download to update my 2016 Sign. edition Genesis. Purchased CPO 4 days ago was able to transfer ownership and have bluelink but can't get the update for Carplay. "This update is currently unavailable, please try again later." only message I get

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.