ATF Redline D6............

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
I've been trying to find the bolt specs for the pan but couldn't find it.....hopefully I have them snugged enough I will soon find out AGAIN.....

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
. ....I was searching for the bolt specs for weeks, I criss crossed the bolts when it came to tightening them & then went all the way around & checked them again, I have them snugged , so I will surely find out if they are snugged enough....

carguy75

Registered Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
. ....I was searching for the bolt specs for weeks, I criss crossed the bolts when it came to tightening them & then went all the way around & checked them again, I have them snugged , so I will surely find out if they are snugged enough....
What year and model Genesis do you have?
Never mind, i read that you have a 2009 4.6 on the first post. You could use the Hyundai service manual. You rent the online access for 3 days for about $20. You can print whatever information you need for later. I usually just print to a PDF file to save.
Hyundai Service Website

Last edited:

Flarfignewton

Hasn't posted much yet...
Pittsburgh, PA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Go on Google and type in ZF 6HP26 service information, the first result should be a PDF from ZF with all the information you should need to perform the fluid and pan change. But the proper torque spec for the pan bolts is 10Nm or about 7.5 lb-ft.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.