BTR No Longer Tuning?

66nexus

Been here awhile...
Oh yea man if you are talking about just luxury sedans then hell yes i def agree the hyundai motor is the best for your dollar. (From the factory) But after that not so much because the rest have tons kf aftermarket support and we have none. So they can make their cars much faster easier and cheaper. It just blows that there is no aftermarket support for us.
Your last sentence is why I'm probably going to get yet another second car. I was thinking Vette like you but kinda dancing around the idea of an LS based project car. You can run wild in the aftermarket like you said!

DaNooch

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Your last sentence is why I'm probably going to get yet another second car. I was thinking Vette like you but kinda dancing around the idea of an LS based project car. You can run wild in the aftermarket like you said!
Man car And driver voted the best sports car for the money is a Nissan 240sx with an LS swap in jt..The aftermarket support for both the engine and the car is outrageous.. in fact aftermarket companies are now making swap specific parts.. Id love it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.