Cracked Dash

G-422253

Same problem. 09 Genesis, black interior, I live in Arizona. Crack now encircles the air bag which seems like a hazard to me.
I'm sure the dealership wouldn't fess up to a hazard. Guess we'll see. For such an amazing car this is crappy. Along with my clear coat that is totally eroding (and has been for years). Car looks ike a junker...

gregm

Hasn't posted much yet...
My 13 cracked about a year ago even with a sunshade at the same spot, right above the air bag on passenger side. I'm in Houston too.

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Same problem. 09 Genesis, black interior, I live in Arizona. Crack now encircles the air bag which seems like a hazard to me.
I'm sure the dealership wouldn't fess up to a hazard. Guess we'll see. For such an amazing car this is crappy. Along with my clear coat that is totally eroding (and has been for years). Car looks ike a junker...
What part of the “warranty” will you be pursuing with the dealer?

Whitney

1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
This tread has been vied 262 times and only 2 members have information/comments on this? Surly there has be other out there?
I just noticed this happened to my Genesis. I live in california i also leave my car outside. I have 2 cracks looks like right where the airbag is .

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums