First post accident photos smh

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Update well finally got some news. They took it apart and said little over $18K worth of damage. A lot of wire damage and rail damage etc etc so it’s totaled. Guess I’m back in the market for another after only 4 months smh.
Sorry to hear. :cry: On the bright side, there are a ton of 2016's out there that just came off their 3 year lease.

BG1114

Genesis Model Type
Update insurance is paying just under $17k for the car gap insurance is going to pay the other $3k on the loan. I really wanted to get another one but I found a 15 sonata 2.0t fully loaded ultimate package with more stuff than my genesis had. certified preown Added bumper bumper up to 100k miles for a few bucks more. Down the road I’ll get another one but this sonata was too nice to pass up.

Scottish Guy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Crieff, Scotland, UK
Genesis Model Type
Genesis has one of the best crash safety figures, but crumple zones are great for occupant safety but not good
for easy repair or cheap replacement.

If the USA system of selling " insurance write offs " in car auctions is the same as the UK then this car will
get a cheap make-over and be back on a used car lot within a few weeks.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.