G70 LED vs Stock Turn & Reverse Lights

dhruv124

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Too bad they didnt work for you. Mine work great, so I'm happy. ;-) tested them three times today in 89 degree direct sunlight weather. Zero faults. So, yay me! Was a good $20 bucks spent. Cheers!
Your bulbs look really good! Have you encountered any errors or hyper flashing so far with your OXILAM bulbs?

RapidsNetwork

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Your bulbs look really good! Have you encountered any errors or hyper flashing so far with your OXILAM bulbs?
None at all and I remote start it frequently to warm the oil and cool the interior.

Pickle

Crunchy and Sour
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For the Canadians here, I ordered these:

They appear to be very similar to the AliExpress ones seen elsewhere on this thread.

I just installed them and they seem to work perfectly. I ran them for 5min with the hazards on. No hyperflash and no warnings. They are much brighter than stock but not as blinding as the Lasfit ones based on what I've seen in the vids no this thread. They perform very much like the ones Mirza777 installed:

$23CAD and 1day Prime shipping. Can't go wrong.

Mirza777

Toronto, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
[/URL]

They appear to be very similar to the AliExpress ones seen elsewhere on this thread.

I just installed them and they seem to work perfectly. I ran them for 5min with the hazards on. No hyperflash and no warnings. They are much brighter than stock but not as blinding as the Lasfit ones based on what I've seen in the vids no this thread. They perform very much like the ones Mirza777 installed:

[/URL]

Yes they look very much like the AliExpress ones, except for the black casing. Glad to hear they passed the hyperflash test!

huyluong

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Great find!

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
[/URL]

[/URL]

Thanks so much, ordered the same ones, installed in about 15 minutes and they look great!