• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 owners colour choice

What colour G70 do you own?

• Total voters

gdevine

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks great - That would be my second choice I think (Siberian Ice first) for the Sport. I'm not getting the Sport so not sure how the 'shiny chrome' would look with the SS - and I can't get the Siberian Ice unfortunately in the trim I'm getting. So at this moment I'm leaning towards the Adriatic Blue.
I had my eye out for the SI but could not find one within 300 miles in the sport edition. I saw a 2.0 with the sport edition on a lot and it looked sharp with the contrast darkened chrome in that color. I wanted a 3.3T in that color but no inventory. I looked at an Adriatic Blue and drove one in the sport edition and loved how it looked, however, I live in the dusty San Joaquin Valley and that darker color shows dust big time. I found a SS in the Sport and the other half loved it, so that was the deciding factor. It looks great, she is happy as a lark, and thats what is called a win-win LOL.

KptKrunch

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I had my eye out for the SI but could not find one within 300 miles in the sport edition. I saw a 2.0 with the sport edition on a lot and it looked sharp with the contrast darkened chrome in that color. I wanted a 3.3T in that color but no inventory. I looked at an Adriatic Blue and drove one in the sport edition and loved how it looked, however, I live in the dusty San Joaquin Valley and that darker color shows dust big time. I found a SS in the Sport and the other half loved it, so that was the deciding factor. It looks great, she is happy as a lark, and thats what is called a win-win LOL.
That's my concern with the darker colors as well. In the show room, and granted they don't have all the colors in there, but the A Blue looks, to me, by far the most appealing. That being said, no dust or dirt on it (and of course the lighting in the place plays a factor). I just wish the SIberian Ice was offered in all the 3.3T trims as I would get that right away, even though I haven't seen it in person.

The other bad thing about the darker color is it shows all the scratches and door dings you get. SIlver eats that stuff up and you have to look for it. Luckily today you can get car wash passes that allow to you wash your car once a day for a nominal monthly fee. I'll be investing in that for sure if I don't change my mind and get the A blue.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's my concern with the darker colors as well. In the show room, and granted they don't have all the colors in there, but the A Blue looks, to me, by far the most appealing. That being said, no dust or dirt on it (and of course the lighting in the place plays a factor). I just wish the SIberian Ice was offered in all the 3.3T trims as I would get that right away, even though I haven't seen it in person.

The other bad thing about the darker color is it shows all the scratches and door dings you get. SIlver eats that stuff up and you have to look for it. Luckily today you can get car wash passes that allow to you wash your car once a day for a nominal monthly fee. I'll be investing in that for sure if I don't change my mind and get the A blue.
SI is offered in all trims (USA anyway).

1569682310572.png

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

You're not wrong. My Nürburg Green looks filthy a majority of the time.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums