• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G80 Sport - Lowered on ARK GT-F Springs

jloujim

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hmm, it looks weird, I wonder if they put correct springs at rear and vice versa. As you can see below, I had my 5.0, which is as heavy as G80 Sport, sitting on OEM, then "F" and "S" springs, you can compare how each set should look like.... and the GT-S springs in the box.

@chewbakarox - I don't wanna hijack your thread either. Tell me, and we'll stop spamming your post :clown:

I have the GT-S springs that the previous owner installed. It definitely has a lower drop on the rear (See Image.) Wondering if the owner previous to me installed the rear in the front and vise versa. Spoke with ARK Performance and they are claiming that this stance is "Normal" ??? From what I am seeing on the forums this isn't the case.

Question, how can you tell which is for front and back? Any help or suggestions appreciated!

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums