Genesis at the Toronto Auto Show

MindMechanic

Hasn't posted much yet...
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Personally I thought Genesis did an a fantastic job. Received an invite to their VIP cocktail event, and we were given juices and small bites. Got to meet Patrick and Richard (Brand Director for Genesis Canada) and chat with them. During the cocktail event they had roped off the area and only guests were allowed in. Invites went to Genesis owners from what I understand.

As an aside, I brought my 9yr old with me. He knows so much about the cars and the different options and was giving people tours. lol.

PD705

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did he give out his business card?
I would love to be able to contact him with a few questions!
Shoot me a DM.

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
how far in advance did you guys receive these passes to the TO show? the Vancity show is coming up March 19-24 and to date there's been no sign of any VIP event. Genesis did a track day VIP event last summer out here so it's not like they've forgotten about us.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
how far in advance did you guys receive these passes to the TO show? the Vancity show is coming up March 19-24 and to date there's been no sign of any VIP event. Genesis did a track day VIP event last summer out here so it's not like they've forgotten about us.
A little less than a week before. Got it before the start of the show.

Van_Nik_75

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver, BC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ +1, i got mine a couple days ago. it's for the opening day next Wednesday, anytime after 4pm with the VIP thing starting later. it'll be nice to check out the show with a sparse crowd. usually it's a gong show and i end up having to skip seat time or close looks at cars i'd like to. i recall the circus around the mallorca blue G70 last year. there was also a zoo around a red Stinger GT. i'm sure the colour red was planned to grab even more eyes than it would otherwise. they often stage the lighting to really make the show cars pop.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.