Genesis G70 driver survives massive head-on crash (with video)

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I explained it above, and it wasn't on a long straightaway. Are you looking for oncoming vehicles in the breakdown lane when you are merging onto a busy highway? No, you're looking over your left shoulder.
I drive in L.A. of course I am on the look out for oncoming traffic in the break down lane, and any other anomaly on the freeways, high speed police chases and traffic breaks are the norm here.

The televised chases are less than 1% of the active chases on the freeways here, on my typical weekly commute I see at minimum at least one a week, hell just had to deal with one today taking my kid to school at 6:00am.

on my drive home on a pretty regular basis I see multiple morons speeding through the breakdown lane to pass all the stopped traffic, sometimes being pursued, sometimes not. I've even witnessed semi-trucks doing this.

For me, yeah I am always on the lookout for moronic drivers. One of the primary reasons I am working to move out CA within the next year, I have gotten to the point where I cannot stand the traffic and influx of distracted morons I deal with daily. While this behavior is common nearly everywhere there is a big difference between L.A with 14 million people within 150 square miles and the mid west where in most states there aren't even 1/2 as many people within a 2500 square mile area

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I drive in L.A. of course I am on the look out for oncoming traffic in the break down lane, and any other anomaly on the freeways, high speed police chases and traffic breaks are the norm here.

The televised chases are less than 1% of the active chases on the freeways here, on my typical weekly commute I see at minimum at least one a week, hell just had to deal with one today taking my kid to school at 6:00am.

on my drive home on a pretty regular basis I see multiple morons speeding through the breakdown lane to pass all the stopped traffic, sometimes being pursued, sometimes not. I've even witnessed semi-trucks doing this.

For me, yeah I am always on the lookout for moronic drivers. One of the primary reasons I am working to move out CA within the next year, I have gotten to the point where I cannot stand the traffic and influx of distracted morons I deal with daily. While this behavior is common nearly everywhere there is a big difference between L.A with 14 million people within 150 square miles and the mid west where in most states there aren't even 1/2 as many people within a 2500 square mile area

I don't blame you. I've been to LA and San Diego several times and each time I am always amazed by the horrible traffic, and many times people driving like they want to slit their wrists (because of the traffic, amiright?). On top of this, I've witnessed accidents first-hand the majority of times I've been down there as well. Defensive driving at all times is a must in that part of the country! There are simply too many people with cars.

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I don't blame you. I've been to LA and San Diego several times and each time I am always amazed by the horrible traffic, and many times people driving like they want to slit their wrists (because of the traffic, amiright?). On top of this, I've witnessed accidents first-hand the majority of times I've been down there as well. Defensive driving at all times is a must in that part of the country! There are simply too many people with cars.

there are days sitting in that traffic, where I can't help but think that the Mad Titan Thanos has the right idea..

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.