• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

GROUP BUY: LIGHT WEIGHT PULLEYS V8'S ONLY!!!

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
It's going to be exact size as oem direct bolt on so we can still use stock belt.

carguy75

Registered Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Did you Sprint booster work out ok with the k & n filter ? Have you had any computer tuning ?
Yes, The combo provides some performance gains that I can feel. My butt-dyno tells me that I did gain some hp/torque with K&N air filters and the Sprint Booster does seem to reduce the throttle lag significantly when pressing the accelerator pedal. However, non of my perceived power gains have been proven by a measuring device such as an dyno. The stock filters are cheaply made crap with a very small filter surface area compared to the larger K&N filter surface area, so I am sure that the filters did provide the 5.0 with much needed air flow. Regardless, I am happy with how my car performs with both mods.

No computer tuning needed since the 5.0 has variable valve timing and valve lift that adjusts to the air provided. I am sure that a custom tune could probably squeeze maybe 10 more HP out of the engine , but it would not be much more than on a N/A engine.

Last edited:

MG8

and im working on a lower cost (fingers crossed) and material used will be 6065-t6 aluminum.

Trip3’s

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Im interested as well. Depending on the weight loss.
Sorry to hijack, but can you call me. I have a question about the ABS module. Thanks 239-834-9466 John

MG8

yes its a go, they are working on them just waiting for vendor to get back to me this will be a 3point8 performance product.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums