• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

GROUP BUY: LIGHT WEIGHT PULLEYS V8'S ONLY!!!

Billyboy24d

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
it is still open, im currently waiting on vendor. when i get updates you guys will be updated. (y)
I'm a new member but I'm in as well.

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
Latest Response from vendor , "I just got back from the shop, no update. Was supposed to have been before christmas, Everything is done, just waiting for it to be cut."

Billyboy24d

Genesis Model Type
Do we have any news on a projected date for the pulleys to be released? I am eager to install it and Dyno the difference.

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
1/22
From vendor: I spoke to them yesterday, they're just too busy to get a 1-off done during the normal week. No ETA. If we were running 10+ units it probably would not be an issue, but I'm not comfortable doing that without testing. I have to go back today, so i'll see if I can bribe them to come in on a weekend and get it run through.

Billyboy24d

Genesis Model Type
1/22
From vendor: I spoke to them yesterday, they're just too busy to get a 1-off done during the normal week. No ETA. If we were running 10+ units it probably would not be an issue, but I'm not comfortable doing that without testing. I have to go back today, so i'll see if I can bribe them to come in on a weekend and get it run through.
Thanks for the update.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums