• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I never noticed that.

PD705

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The car can be shifted into drive (from neutral or reverse) without depressing the brake pedal OR the button on the shifter if the car is in motion. I haven't figured out the minimum speed at which this happens.

"Auto hold" works in reverse as well.

The car will stop "coasting" when I enter a 30 mph exit ramp turn @ 60 mph. Must be a handling or G Force thing?
The car can go from Neutral to Drive at any speed provided it's in motion - i.e. if you accidentally tip the shifter into Neutral at speed, you can just tap down and put it seamlessly back in Drive.

As for the coasting, it disengages based on steering angle.

Michael_V

Registered Member
Bawstin, MA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
"Coasting"
Depressing the brake pedal will disable coasting.
Coasting will be re-enabled after the accelerator is (even minimally) depressed.

Andy111

Registered Member
Whitby Ontario Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70