• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Looking to Sell my OEM Wheels and Tires

Miked218

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Out of curiosity, how well did the new wheels and tires fit up front? The stut setu of our cars limits the rearward offset a good bit, so I’m just curious about your fitment.

Thanks!
The new wheels fit fine front and rear. I'm super busy this week and out of town from Thursday returning next week Sunday. I'll take tons of pictures and provide a lot of information about the specifics of the specifications and fitment so look for that mid next week.

Miked218

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks good can you post a pic once you get them mounted
Here are probably more pictures than anyone cares to see but I was over zealous. These pics are all with the new Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome Wheels and Continental Xtreme Contact DWS06 A/S 255/35z/R19 35et front and rear. The limit to upload files here is 10 so here's just one picture and here is a link to a shared Dropbox folder if you want to see the rest of them. I took all the pictures and the one video the same day I brought it home from just having the detailer perform the application of a front end (up to the A-Pillars) Xpel clear paint film, entire car paint correction and ceramic coating entire car including the wheels and calipers.

Just for fun, I added the picture the dealership sent me when they received the car in stock. It was a dark cloudy day and of course it wasn't delivery ready so not washed or anything but it's fun to see the transformation.

Attachments

Last edited:

jaymatt

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Here are probably more pictures than anyone cares to see but I was over zealous. These pics are all with the new Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome Wheels and Continental Xtreme Contact DWS06 A/S 255/35z/R19 35et front and rear. The limit to upload files here is 10 so here's just one picture and here is a link to a shared Dropbox folder if you want to see the rest of them. I took all the pictures and the one video the same day I brought it home from just having the detailer perform the application of a front end (up to the A-Pillars) Xpel clear paint film, entire car paint correction and ceramic coating entire car including the wheels and calipers.
[/URL]
Looks amazing! Do you know which product the detailer used - CarPro or Gyeon or something else?

Miked218

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks amazing! Do you know which product the detailer used - CarPro or Gyeon or something else?
Additional Info: 2019 Genesis G70 3.3tt V6 AWD Sport with Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome and Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 255/35z/r19 - Xpel Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film front up to the A Pillars including side mirrors 10 year warranty, Paint Correction, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 10h Ceramic Coating, Glassparency coating on the windshield and rear window. Paid $2900 for the wheels/tires with free shipping from California and Paid $3795 for the detailing work.

jaymatt

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Additional Info: 2019 Genesis G70 3.3tt V6 AWD Sport with Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome and Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 255/35z/r19 - Xpel Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film front up to the A Pillars including side mirrors 10 year warranty, Paint Correction, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 10h Ceramic Coating, Glassparency coating on the windshield and rear window. Paid $2900 for the wheels/tires with free shipping from California and Paid $3795 for the detailing work.
Wow. You weren't kidding when you said you were looking to keep this car for the long haul. I've been looking into ceramic coatings since you mentioned it to me.

Last edited:

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks really good. I may have missed it but what was the wheel width?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums