New Mapnsoft v15.5 releasing November 15, 2021

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mikey91

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Another welcomed change/fix: When you press Media button (for playing music on your Bluetooth device) then press Radio to come back, it directly comes back to the channel you were listening to whether that was on XM or FM.

Before I would need to press Radio 3 times to go back to XM because it would always come back to FM. So pressing 2 mores times for AM, then XM. Not anymore which is awesome.
My car finally finished the OTA update, this isn't the case for me, I would be on XM, When I click on media then back too radio it still brings me back to FM.

SweetG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm not sure if this was due to the update or I missed it when initially going through settings, but I found an option for split screen android auto that takes away the stupid Android auto ad box. It looks so much better now!

00thvs

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm not sure if this was due to the update or I missed it when initially going through settings, but I found an option for split screen android auto that takes away the stupid Android auto ad box. It looks so much better now!
Can you show a pic?

JonnyThrice

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
'what android auto ad box?

SweetG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
'what android auto ad box?
This is just a pic I found online. I will get a pic (if I can remember) tomorrow of the new split screen. This is what it used to look like with the android box on the right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-204055_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-204055_Google.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 49

JonnyThrice

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ah yes, that little square. Since the April update, you can actually swiped up and down on that square and get more info (time, compass, weather, map....), pretty cool!

00thvs

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My car finally finished the OTA update, this isn't the case for me, I would be on XM, When I click on media then back too radio it still brings me back to FM.
Hmm weird. I like the fact that it brings me back to where I was. Not sure why it's not doing it for you now :S

dynot

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered already but I didn't see this shown in any post in this thread. Is this update for all G70's or just model year 2022? When I select the year for my 2020 G70 it tells me there are no updates available.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered already but I didn't see this shown in any post in this thread. Is this update for all G70's or just model year 2022? When I select the year for my 2020 G70 it tells me there are no updates available.
all but you need to select the gen 1 G70

00thvs

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The update has been pulled.
Not sure when they will bring it back and why there isn't any messages mentioning it anywhere. If you try to update, it says the update doesn't exist.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, I have been selecting 2019-2021 G70 but it looks like they did pull it. Message says "Updates temporarily unavailable". Thanks.

Huh. Wonder why they pulled it. I have it installed and haven't seen any issues.

00thvs

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Huh. Wonder why they pulled it. I have it installed and haven't seen any issues.
Same. Wondering that as well. Also wonder if the same build will be available again or we'll need to update to a newer one

airjammer

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Since the update xm radio doesn’t allow me to rewind to the beginning of songs. Now the radio just allows me to go back 5 seconds. So basically it seems the memory function has been limited.

chiefsalami

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Same. Wondering that as well. Also wonder if the same build will be available again or we'll need to update to a newer one
not sure what version you were referring to, but there is a map/software update available: Notice | Official Genesis Navigation Update Website. I'm downloaded it to my computer (it's almost 32GB!) and am going to give it a shot, once I locate a 32gb USB, which I thought I had, but maybe I don't...

00thvs

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TinsleyC

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Since the update xm radio doesn’t allow me to rewind to the beginning of songs. Now the radio just allows me to go back 5 seconds. So basically it seems the memory function has been limited.
Can anyone else confirm this? When I first bought the car, I could drive 1/2 hour and go back to the first XM song I listened to.