Show off your aftermarket wheels thread.🚗

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis G70
Oh dang! Must see more...

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Just waiting for the weather to clear up, so I can get the car out of the garage. Stupid winter...

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Hoping to get them installed Friday! Man, this has taken forever... ugh. Fingers crossed they fit and look good. To me the G70 is very difficult to visualize with different wheels due to the mix of lux and sport and kinda weird profile at different angles. My favorite angle is the front 3/4 or direct from the rear.

dbuckingham144

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Hoping to get them installed Friday! Man, this has taken forever... ugh. Fingers crossed they fit and look good. To me the G70 is very difficult to visualize with different wheels due to the mix of lux and sport and kinda weird profile at different angles. My favorite angle is the front 3/4 or direct from the rear.
Yes agree. The sneak peak makes me think they will look fine. Only guess is the 10.5 rear fitting I believe you are doing. Fingers crossed!

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Yes agree. The sneak peak makes me think they will look fine. Only guess is the 10.5 rear fitting I believe you are doing. Fingers crossed!
Nope, I went with 20x9 +32 and 20x10 +40 with 245/35/20 and 275/30/20. Should fit fine, I just hope they match the cars character and look good ;-)

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis G70
I got all my wheels in today. So ultimately I wanted to run 245/40/20 up front and 285/35/20 in the rear. Yes tall tires I know More so looking to see if anyone is running a similar height tire with out rubbing

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
I got all my wheels in today. So ultimately I wanted to run 245/40/20 up front and 285/35/20 in the rear. Yes tall tires I know More so looking to see if anyone is running a similar height tire with out rubbing
Those are fat, should be interesting...

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
My delivery was scheduled to be delivered today, but never made it. FedEx has no idea where it is or what happened. It never made it to the hub location. Always something.

G80Cougar

Registered Member
Genesis G80 Sport
Here are the new snow rims for my G80 Sport. They are XXR - 559's in 18 X 8.5 with +35 offset in Chromium Black. I'll try to get some better pics in better light conditions. They were only about $150/wheel. They come in two other colors. Mine are kind of a glossy metallic gun metal. I'm using my old 225/50/18 Xice xi3's which are down to about 6/32's for one more season. new wheels 4.jpg new wheels 3.jpg Wheels 2.jpg new wheels 1.jpg

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Just FYI, if you order from getyourwheels, expect at least a month. They use fedex ground which totally lost my shipment... customer service is decent with gyw, but they told me my vendor wheels were backordered, then a wheel was messed up during machining, and now this... ugh it's been over a month actually since putting in my order.

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Just FYI, if you order from getyourwheels, expect at least a month. They use fedex ground which totally lost my shipment... customer service is decent with gyw, but they told me my vendor wheels were backordered, then a wheel was messed up during machining, and now this... ugh it's been over a month actually since putting in my order.
Get a refund and go through element wheels. I ordered mine on a Monday and had them on Thursday

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums