• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

To the person who designed the radio present selector switch:

Bourbonncigars

It burns when I pee...
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
The fact that so many people don't like it (many mentions of it on this forum in the dislike threads) means it's not as well thought out and understood as some say it is. When I first discovered it I was wondering why the hell I kept hearing the wrong stations. I'm squarely in the camp who thinks it's a bad UI idea.

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I like the functionality. So my like offsets your dislike and we are left with a moot point. I deal with this issue in software UX all the time.

Reagan was right on the money about the silent majority when it comes to software design. The only thing you can do in UX by designing for everyone is to make them all mad.