Took the plunge!

tonygxp

Been here awhile...
$60,250 dealer cost
$1,935 holdback
$1,000 dealer only incentive
$654 regional ad fee (advertising, commercials, showroom, etc.)
$900 destination
$58,869 TRUE dealer cost

invoice with dest fe is $61,804

BacktoHyundaibychoice

Registered Member
Suburban Chicago
I'm sure those numbers are accurate, but I also don't blame my dealer asking me not to advertise my deal. If he can get sticker or slightly below, good for him. If not, we will see prices closer to what you posted.
Btw, every time I see him I ask if I can share yet and am told no.
Some day...

tonygxp

Been here awhile...
I'm sure those numbers are accurate, but I also don't blame my dealer asking me not to advertise my deal. If he can get sticker or slightly below, good for him. If not, we will see prices closer to what you posted.
Btw, every time I see him I ask if I can share yet and am told no.
Some day...

you think he's checking up on you? lol. if everyone of us acted like you are about your "secret price" nothing worth while would be discussed man. but whatever makes you happy. just know that those numbers were verified by the invoice for my Genesis as the proper Holdback, ad fees and dealer incentive (which wasn't on there but i asked and besides the $2,500 i qualified for they said "they" get $1,000 for every Genesis they sell from Hyundai i guess they get the same for the Equus).

i posted those numbers so the NEXT guy going for the Equus has the knowledge of what he is getting from the dealer instead of the ol' "i'm taking a loss at anything less than invoice" like i said $1,000 under is fair and dealer still pockets the $1,740 (plus whatever quota bonus they get for the month or quarter/year, however their factory incentive bonuses are structured).

bmason9448

Hasn't posted much yet...
I'm a very, very unique Genesis owner (you'd have to see it to know what I'm talking about - probably the only one of it's kind in KY - maybe the world), but looking into the Equus. I'm partial to the "triple black" (bolack on black in black), myself and an thinking about going to NC where (according to the net) they have exactly what I'm looking for at exactly the price I'm willing to pay. Should I decide positively I suspect my Horse will end up in the same "unique" catagory as my Gen. One or two of you out there may want to ask around Louisville if they've seen a Genesis or other uniquely different car driving around the city. To all who currently have one (Horse) congrats!;)

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums