Voice command - how do u use it?

upsbroke

Registered Member
Kansas
Here are a Few commands , only speak the words shown Remember the mic is in the ceiling above your forehead.

Press button and say:

Radio

A M 700

F M 104.5

Navigation

USB

Audio

Map

XM

Suspend Navigation

Help

Phone

Cancel

----there are many many many more.

Was this info in a manual that came with your car or did you get this online. I found nothing in my manual pertaining to this.

homeofstone

Registered Member
Athens, Georgia, USA
Was this info in a manual that came with your car or did you get this online. I found nothing in my manual pertaining to this.

Its in the nav/dis manual that came with my 2011 4.6. pages 240 to 267 For quick reference, I also have a pdf of it on my Android phone and a pdf on my home computer so I can do a word search to find a quick answer.

Last edited:

upsbroke

Registered Member
Kansas
Do you have the Tech package? If not, then you didn't get the DIS OM.

No- I didn't get Tech- I cheaped out and got the Premium. I KNEW I should have spent the extra $4k and gotten the nav/dis manual! LOL
So how are all us people "on the other side of the tracks" supposed to learn about the voice command nav, etc?

homeofstone

Registered Member
Athens, Georgia, USA
No- I didn't get Tech- I cheaped out and got the Premium. I KNEW I should have spent the extra $4k and gotten the nav/dis manual! LOL
So how are all us people "on the other side of the tracks" supposed to learn about the voice command nav, etc?

I think with your car you only have voice control with phone functions. Check your manual around page 149 to 155 there should be a command matrix somewhere in that section I think.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums