Ceramic Tint suggestions

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did the matrix go away?
Haven't checked today but seemed like some of it went away. I'm away on vacation as of today so she's parked in my garage. Hopefully when I get back, most of it will be gone!

waz

Registered Member
"I understand tinting in the deep south...but what’s the point up north?"

I'm with Beefer on this. I never had tint before I got my '15 Genesis (added by the dealer before I leased it), and never felt I needed it.

All my crimson-naped neighbors have pitch black tint on their pick'em up trucks and I can't see who I'm waving at or if they're waving back at me.

Plus, especially for you young studs, with dark tint the babes can't scope out who's driving that sporty new car. Or, not to be sexist: especially for you babes, the young studs can't scope out who's driving that sporty new car.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

I'm with Beefer on this. I never had tint before I got my '15 Genesis (added by the dealer before I leased it), and never felt I needed it.

All my crimson-naped neighbors have pitch black tint on their pick'em up trucks and I can't see who I'm waving at or if they're waving back at me.

Plus, especially for you young studs, with dark tint the babes can't scope out who's driving that sporty new car. Or, not to be sexist: especially for you babes, the young studs can't scope out who's driving that sporty new car.
Haha

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks good @NLJ !

I went one lighter than you, 35% all around:

As for needing/wanting tint in Canada or anywhere else... personally, I think it looks good, gives some privacy, helps with fade on the interior, and even in Canada, we get some hot days. :)

Oh, and the guys with really dark tint, you just know they are nose pickers lol :p

Last edited:

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Absintheuphoria

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

It's so you can pick your nose in private.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.