• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Dealer Add ons

19G70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
28% isnt a tint option, I would guess 35% ;)
Got it! 28% is the law for front windows in FL, so I guess it probably would be 35%. I will find out what they used. It is 3M but no telling what kind of tint they used... Doubt it was ceramic...

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Got it! 28% is the law for front windows in FL, so I guess it probably would be 35%. I will find out what they used. It is 3M but no telling what kind of tint they used... Doubt it was ceramic...
I just read up on florida and youre right about 28% being the law...which is weird because they only make tints in 35%, 20%, 15% etc and not odd numbers. Florida is strange haha

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Starflyer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Seattle WA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I woudn't pay a penny for the dealer add on's, but I don't think the pin stripe is a biggie.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Truck Norris

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Agreed, of all the pictures of Siberian Ice (being an owner myself) this is the best representation I've seen. If you're a future buyer use this as a baseline, and all other pictures as what it "could" look like depending on the lighting, cloud cover, etc. Congrats.

19G70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Agreed, of all the pictures of Siberian Ice (being an owner myself) this is the best representation I've seen. If you're a future buyer use this as a baseline, and all other pictures as what it "could" look like depending on the lighting, cloud cover, etc. Congrats.
Thank you!!

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I thought mine were pretty spot on...

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums