• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Excessive intake valve buildup

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Great pictures! I have 113000 miles now and I use Seafoam through the throttle body every 5-10000 miles (whenever I am bored). I have never taken the IM off so I cannot say how it looks but I know the idle is smooth as silk still. So I can only assume things are doing good (in the engine).

kw012

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Great pictures! I have 113000 miles now and I use Seafoam through the throttle body every 5-10000 miles (whenever I am bored). I have never taken the IM off so I cannot say how it looks but I know the idle is smooth as silk still. So I can only assume things are doing good (in the engine).
Checked out your maintenance history. Thanks for posting. How crazy is a bad fuse box! That never happens, so what is the cause?? The rest is fairly normal or not surprising..

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums