Front mud flaps

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The rear mud guard kit part # is: G9F46-AK100
No front at the moment. Front would be more useful!

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The rear mud guard kit part # is: G9F46-AK100
No front at the moment. Front would be more useful!
Agreed. Front would be great and they should be body colour matching too. Not the cheap black rubber one's the look like crap. My TLX had the body coloured matching one's and you could barely even tell there were there.

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If anyone has updates on front mud guards it'd be appreciated. I am going to get the rear ones on my next service but I agree about the front guards being needed as I hear a lot of gravel hitting the rocker panel.

trdehmer

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is there front mudguards available yet - even if aftermarket as long as they are the same design as the OEM rears.

Friday

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is there front mudguards available yet - even if aftermarket as long as they are the same design as the OEM rears.
I was watching one of Auto Fanatic's videos on YouTube and he put custom ones on his Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio. He reached out and ask what interest there was from his viewers to see if there was demand to make mutiple ones. Maybe talk to him.

I imagine there are a lot of performance orientated cars that may need the front guards especially with aftermarket wheel setups.

Jugi

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was watching one of Auto Fanatic's videos on YouTube and he put custom ones on his Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio. He reached out and ask what interest there was from his viewers to see if there was demand to make mutiple ones. Maybe talk to him.

I imagine there are a lot of performance orientated cars that may need the front guards especially with aftermarket wheel setups.
You have the link to that video.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.