G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That must have changed then since the 10/100k warranty was always just for the original owner.
I should state that for the subsequent owner...the warranty changes to 5 years/60k miles. That excludes immediate family...who retain the original warranty.

mdb801

Registered Member
Arizona
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I should state that for the subsequent owner...the warranty changes to 5 years/60k miles. That excludes immediate family...who retain the original warranty.
From Warranty manual: “Original Owner is defined as the first retail purchaser of the vehicle who took delivery of the vehicle on its date of first use. If the vehicle was first placed in service as a lease vehicle, and the lessee purchases the vehicle at the end of the lease, the 10 year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty remains in effect.”

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
From Warranty manual: “Original Owner is defined as the first retail purchaser of the vehicle who took delivery of the vehicle on its date of first use. If the vehicle was first placed in service as a lease vehicle, and the lessee purchases the vehicle at the end of the lease, the 10 year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty remains in effect.”
Excellent, that answers the question. I assume with an early lease buyout they would get it also then.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah...that’s what I meant by immediate family...including thy self.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Technically they are not the second owner, they are the first owner. They have always been the “owner”. Genesis was just the lien holder. I did it, and absolutely no issues.
Actually technically Genesis Financial is the owner and they are leasing it for use to you.

Jay Ghoul

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
so how much would a g70 elite 2.0 rwd go for? how about a prestige 2.0 rwd

Jay Ghoul

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
its accurate? im assuming its only giving me MSRP im attempting to figure out how much i could bring it down

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
its accurate? im assuming its only giving me MSRP im attempting to figure out how much i could bring it down
Assume no discounts from MSRP. If you have a competing brand you can get a $1,000 conquest incentive and if you are leasing, for this month you will have $2,500 lease cash with a MF of .00004 and a RV of 50% for 36/10.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That’s between you and your salesperson.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Assume no discounts from MSRP. If you have a competing brand you can get a $1,000 conquest incentive and if you are leasing, for this month you will have $2,500 lease cash with a MF of .00004 and a RV of 50% for 36/10.
No...cash back went down to a grand.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So the cash back is different between the 2 engines? That’s wack.
Not only the two engines but also whether RWD or AWD. From Edmunds, January numbers for G70 36/10:

2.0T RWD - .00004 and 50%; $2500 lease cash
2.0T AWD - .00001 and 51%; $2000 lease cash
3.3T RWD - .00002 and 53%: $1000 lease cash

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.