• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm going to start off by beating the Throat Yogurt drum....
  • R_SPEC is "for real" and truly as "legit"as they come! If you're buying/leasing; seek him out! Combined with the Circle A Plan certificate and paired with the lease cash incentives this month; provides a potent low haggle and low cost way of getting yourself a G70.
  • You need to PM him, before you can do so you have to post 15 times in the forum, it's not that hard I managed to do it. :)
  • In the PM, nicely ask for the Certificate, he will ask for some personal info, Name/Address/phone number/email and you'll get an email with how to generate your certificate (via Hyundai corporate site) for any given G70 you are looking for.
  • He works at Hyundai corporate his email verified as much, other forum members took the plunge and after their successful venture I felt more secure providing some of my personal info.
Here's my detail:
MSRP: $50,690
SELLING PRICE: $46,585 (Using Circle A Plan Certificate)

Lease Detail:
Car: 3.3 Sport RWD - Siberian Ice / red/black interior
36/12k
Money Factor .00006 and Residual of 52%
$2500 Lease cash
No Money Down

Monthly: $540.80 x35
Due at signing: $2250 (according to my calculation I'm paying $400 more than I should have but wasn't going sweat it... the process was absolutely easy no hassle no bs, they accepted my terms, they added a little extra for themselves fine...)

Hope this helps other's get better terms/leverage with their perspective dealers.

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Portland, Oregon
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
When R_SPEC provides us the info on generating the certificate is there a deadline for when we must generate the certificate?

Asking because I won’t be buying my G70 for another couple months, and I didn’t want to lose the opportunity just in case R_SPEC leaves the forum!

And is generating the ticket a one time thing or can we generate multiple certificates from his email? Just in case I generate the ticket and the car is gone by the time I get to the dealership.
It’s good for about 6 weeks. You can change it to any car you want when you find it

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm going to start off by beating the Throat Yogurt drum....
  • R_SPEC is "for real" and truly as "legit"as they come! If you're buying/leasing; seek him out! Combined with the Circle A Plan certificate and paired with the lease cash incentives this month; provides a potent low haggle and low cost way of getting yourself a G70.
  • You need to PM him, before you can do so you have to post 15 times in the forum, it's not that hard I managed to do it. :)
  • In the PM, nicely ask for the Certificate, he will ask for some personal info, Name/Address/phone number/email and you'll get an email with how to generate your certificate (via Hyundai corporate site) for any given G70 you are looking for.
  • He works at Hyundai corporate his email verified as much, other forum members took the plunge and after their successful venture I felt more secure providing some of my personal info.
Here's my detail:
MSRP: $50,690
SELLING PRICE: $46,585 (Using Circle A Plan Certificate)

Lease Detail:
Car: 3.3 Sport RWD - Siberian Ice / red/black interior
36/12k
Money Factor .00006 and Residual of 52%
$2500 Lease cash
No Money Down

Monthly: $540.80 x35
Due at signing: $2250 (according to my calculation I'm paying $400 more than I should have but wasn't going sweat it... the process was absolutely easy no hassle no bs, they accepted my terms, they added a little extra for themselves fine...)

Hope this helps other's get better terms/leverage with their perspective dealers.

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
This form is an amazing find and I too am looking forward to hooking up with R Spec to get my G70 Sport!

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
When R_SPEC provides us the info on generating the certificate is there a deadline for when we must generate the certificate?

Asking because I won’t be buying my G70 for another couple months, and I didn’t want to lose the opportunity just in case R_SPEC leaves the forum!
can we generate multiple certificates from his email? Just in case I generate the ticket and the car is gone by the time I get to the dealership.
I was just PM'ing with r_spec (great guy) and he said certificates generated now are good into July. If the car gets sold or you want to change it, you can do so through the circle website, presumably once he generates a code for you.

As to when you will stop being able to generate certificates through r_spec, your guess is as good as mine.

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

And is generating the ticket a one time thing or can we generate multiple certificates from his email? Just in case I generate the ticket and the car is gone by the time I get to the dealership.
I PM'ed r_spec this week and my Cert was valid until July 1st. I was able to look up the type of car I wanted and then print a specific Cert for the model I was interested in. You can change this any amount of times, I believe the Last cert you print/cycle is the one that is valid. If you find a different car you print a new cert and you get confirmation of such via email.

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Kwrenaud

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hi everybody, new here but looking for the base MF and residual on 2.0t awd elite. I got quoted .00011 for 36 months and .00116 for 48 months. 15k per year

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Last edited:

Kwrenaud

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
.00011 is the base MF. Last I saw, Genesis does not offer a 48 month lease so that may be a private finance company they are quoting. Make sure you look at that closely as you may not get the lease cash with that.

Edit: Did some more checking and they do offer 48 month leases. Have not been able to find the current MF but the one you were given is probably base since the gave you that for the 36 month.
This is what I was quoted....I’m upside down on my A4 as a trade by about 7k... They have since told me $675/month

Attachments

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums